5-1

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a pessimist when it comes to the Huskers, but we are literally about 2 or 3 plays away from being 5-1, folks.

The questionable personal foul call on Suh in the VT game, and any number of plays in the red zone in the 1st half today.

I know we have to learn to win, but perhaps this team is closer than we are giving them credit for.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a pessimist when it comes to the Huskers, but we are literally about 2 or 3 plays away from being 5-1, folks.

The questionable personal foul call on Suh in the VT game, and any number of plays in the red zone in the 1st half today.

I know we have to learn to win, but perhaps this team is closer than we are giving them credit for.

and not to bash on asante cuz he played one hell of a game, but had he grabbed that pick we would have walked out winners as well, we would have run the ball and taken as much time off the clock and then just said...yup field goal as time expires.

As Bo would say "Lipstick on a pig, its still a loss"

TO would always say NU plays against themselves, striving for perfection on those those things the players can control. NU is not there . . . . yet.

This is a joke post! We got pounded in the lines by VT and Missouri! The Tech basic scheme is not fun to play, but it gives up less big plays. NU is not playing to say we played close or at least it wasn't a blow out? OU, Kansas? What about those games.

I was just doing the dishes thinking the exact same thing...

There is no reason we shouldn't be 5-1, and probably ranked.

Granted we did get pounded on the line by VT, but we were in that game until the final gun. The BS late hit call didn't help matters in the least.

Penalties, poor tackling, and turnovers, that's a recipe for 3-3.

Thankfully, we don't play 6 games a season....

and not to bash on asante cuz he played one hell of a game, but had he grabbed that pick we would have walked out winners as well, we would have run the ball and taken as much time off the clock and then just said...yup field goal as time expires.

What about that missed FG, or that 4th and 1 maybe TT's 4th and 4 or the blocked extra point in OT. They were all chances for us to win. But we played one hell of a good game. Hope the boys keep up the hard work and put it to ISU.

How about if Ganz doesn't throw costly Int's against both Va Tech and Texas Tech is more like it.

I'm not going to get on ganz for the int yesterday. he was getting tackled from behind...though he could learn a lesson from tommy .... when he threw the ball away there was no chance of anyone catching it. it was 10 rows deep

How about if Ganz doesn't throw costly Int's against both Va Tech and Texas Tech is more like it.

I'm not going to get on ganz for the int yesterday. he was getting tackled from behind...though he could learn a lesson from tommy .... when he threw the ball away there was no chance of anyone catching it. it was 10 rows deep

I just wish he would realze when a play has no hope and toss it away. He''ll get there though, he is a gamer.

I just wish he would realze when a play has no hope and toss it away. He''ll get there though, he is a gamer.

thats what he was trying to do. I have never understood why QB softly chuck it out of bounds. i would make sure no one was within 30 yards of it

thats what he was trying to do. I have never understood why QB softly chuck it out of bounds. i would make sure no one was within 30 yards of it

I agree with that. I just think he waited to long. But like I said he will learn that and still improve.

I agree with that. I just think he waited to long. But like I said he will learn that and still improve.

that I agree with totally. the timer in his head is a little to long. he has made some great plays out of nothing, but I would prefer him make the decision a little sooner and then either chuck it or RUN!! I think if he will do that a few times a game it will really help. QBs that run keep D coordinators up at night, and keeps D's honest