A visit to GBR board.

TuffTiger

This is not actual GBR football so the MOD or ADMIN can move to a nother if need.

I have been on a OP OKST web for last week and it is good on there. And as I saw Sat night they can have a top football time of speed. I guess.

Now we can see if TAH can bounce in time for TExas game as they are now called No. One in nation.

I found one Texas web but it is to big and to many question"s so I left and came here for a break. I will find a nother today. I do not have time to fix my sig now and will do later.

It should say 5-1.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

I think the stat said Texas is now 15-3 versus ranked opponents since 2004. The Longhorns have been here before. Muschamp is a hell of a D coordinator, and the Longhorns have more talent than Okie State. Oh, and McCoy can run ever bit as well if not better than Robinson. I'm not saying Mizzou won't or can't win, but Texas is pretty good.

I think Mizzou bought in a little bit to much into their own hype, thank your QB, that compiled with the fact that they didn't play a very tough non-conference schedule and add NU game where clearly NU didn't come to play ball. If NU plays ball like they did against TT the previous week vs. Mizzouri, I'm pretty confident in saying that Mizzouri is still undefeated and they bring their A game going into the OSU game and win. OSU is good and they have athletes, I just don't think they're better then Missouri. Yes OSU won, I still don't think they're a better ball club.

Just like if NU pulls out the OT victory against TT, yes NU would've won, but clearly TT is a better ball club.

Hate the big stupid drum...

Hate the stupid motheaten bull...

Hate the stupid band with the stupid cowboy hats...

Hate the stupid "hook'em horns" sign...

Despise the stupid fight song stolen from "I've Been Working On The Railroad", with the stupid blaring trombones...

In short, I hate Texas more than dog crap on my shoes.

Tuff Tiger, I hope Missouri kicks Texas' butt.

:cheers

Despise the stupid fight song stolen from "I've Been Working On The Railroad", with the stupid blaring trombones...

HOOK EM HORNS!!

Mizzou-Texas should be a close game no matter who wins,and I think my Horns should win and right now im more concerned about the okie st. and Texas Tech games. So point in case, Mizzou may very well beat Texas come Saturday, but they will NOT "kick Texas' butt"

HOOK EM HORNS!!

Mizzou-Texas should be a close game no matter who wins,and I think my Horns should win and right now im more concerned about the okie st. and Texas Tech games. So point in case, Mizzou may very well beat Texas come Saturday, but they will NOT "kick Texas' butt"

for once i actually will root for texas, but that's because i want to see muschamp just rape the crap out of chase...chase can be indiana jones, and muschamp will be spielberg and lucas.

HOOK EM HORNS!!

You"re simple"s are to big,sorry.

TuffTiger

I think Mizzou bought in a little bit to much into their own hype, thank your QB, that compiled with the fact that they didn't play a very tough non-conference schedule and add NU game where clearly NU didn't come to play ball. If NU plays ball like they did against TT the previous week vs. Mizzouri, I'm pretty confident in saying that Mizzouri is still undefeated and they bring their A game going into the OSU game and win. OSU is good and they have athletes, I just don't think they're better then Missouri. Yes OSU won, I still don't think they're a better ball club.

Just like if NU pulls out the OT victory against TT, yes NU would've won, but clearly TT is a better ball club.

Don't agree with that statement. If we would've beat TT, we would've been the better ball club for beating #7 team in the nation. Oh and OSU is that good.....they'll probably beat OU.

That's called Tradition.

Anyways Texas wins by at least 17 points, They will expose Chase and will roll.

That's called Tradition.

Anyways Texas wins by at least 17 points, They will expose Chase and will roll.

and colt will expose the TAR defense