Keys to a victory over ISU

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree on the KU comment. Other than Reesing, what member of their offense is noteworthy? Their comeback was a reflection of how bad Iowa State's defense is.

They have Meier...who would have been Reesing if Ressing hadn't come along and made Meier become Meier because they now had Reesing...get it? <_<

Anyway...Reesing can't throw AND catch it (thought some homer commentators seem to believe he can) so there obviously has to be some talent on that team somewhere.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree on the KU comment. Other than Reesing, what member of their offense is noteworthy? Their comeback was a reflection of how bad Iowa State's defense is.

They have Meier...who would have been Reesing if Ressing hadn't come along and made Meier become Meier because they now had Reesing...get it? <_<

Anyway...Reesing can't throw AND catch it (thought some homer commentators seem to believe he can) so there obviously has to be some talent on that team somewhere.

You're right, I forgot about Meier, he's been surprisingly good at WR.

ISU is ranked #88 in total defense and #79 in total offense-- pretty damn pathetic in both categories.

Kansas is ranked #34 in total defense and #14 in total offense

BTW- NU is ranked #84 in total defense and #30 in total offense

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year...ef&site=org

ISU is ranked #88 in total defense and #79 in total offense-- pretty damn pathetic in both categories.

Kansas is ranked #34 in total defense and #14 in total offense

BTW- NU is ranked #84 in total defense and #30 in total offense

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year...ef&site=org

Little misleading at this point, in my opinion. Look at who Kansas has played. Other than South Florida....

Ha ha...I remember the good old days when the "Key's to a victory over ISU" were just making sure you filled up the bus with gas before you pulled out of Lincoln.... :lol:

Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Don't kid yourself Cy that is still the most important part. The others are just simple reminders. :box