Keys to a victory over ISU

1) We need to move the pocket and give Ganz the opportunity to run or throw and hope Ganz doesnt make bad decisions. ISU had fits trying to contain Baylors QB. Ganz isnt near as fast, but it appears ISU has trouble with mobile QB's.

2) On defense we need to get pressure on Arnaud, it appears he is still having trouble adjusting to the speed of the game and flushes easily. During the Baylor game he did not make throws on the run very well. But our secondary cant fall asleep, they need to keep their heads on their assignments and let everyone else do their job.

3) Penalties. These have probably cost us two W's this year VTech and TTech. Costly penalties killing drives that look like they could end up putting points on the board and giving the other team field position. We have to stop giving the other team yds, they have an offense make them use it.

4) We cant let ISU hang around, the longer they hang around at home the more likely they are to upset us. However if we can get them down early by a couple scores it really takes the life out of them. The only team they have come back on was UNLV and they still managed to rip defeat from the jaws of victory.

All in all we should win this game as long as we play a clean game. ISU is ISU and they more than likely will defeat themselves. But they usually get up for this game and we need to be ready to play. Hopefully last weekends moral victories will turn into a good old fashion ace kicking in Lames, Ia. If your at the game I will be the one with a NU shirt and hat, I am sure you will see me.

3) Penalties. These have probably cost us two W's this year VTech and TTech. Costly penalties killing drives that look like they could end up putting points on the board and giving the other team field position. We have to stop giving the other team yds, they have an offense make them use it.

All in all we should win this game as long as we play a clean game. ISU is ISU and they more than likely will defeat themselves. But they usually get up for this game and we need to be ready to play. Hopefully last weekends moral victories will turn into a good old fashion ace kicking in Lames, Ia. If your at the game I will be the one with a NU shirt and hat, I am sure you will see me.

Amen to the penalties comment, the two in a row on Smith killed points at the end of the half.

And I'll be in Lames, IA as well, rockin the Husker gear in the ISU student section...hopefully I come out alive.

Amen to the penalties comment, the two in a row on Smith killed points at the end of the half.

And I'll be in Lames, IA as well, rockin the Husker gear in the ISU student section...hopefully I come out alive.

Good luck with that! They won't be bad, but if ISU gets ahead i would recommend moving to the grass seats them farm kids can get ruthless :ahhhhhhhh

same here, i saw some real hazing from students yelling at ku fans in the student section..........its gonna be fun!

Man i wish i could exude the confidence all of you seem to have about this game. With as streaky as both teams have been this could definately come as a suprise loss. If we come out flat like we did agianst Vtech and Missou and ISU plays like they did agianst KU, we are in for a long day. There is no way if we get down by 20+ we are going to come back, we just dont have the firepower KU does. But hopefully it doesnt come to that GBR!!!