I miss Cy

momentos (and all the stuff they can steal) and move it out to their cars

i've been there and that's called bonus severance....

When I got laid off, when i was out in california, I got the office microwave, refridgerator (full sized), and a few other goodies...

The van comment still has me laughing. I can just see that thing pulling on to the 50 yd line and a bunch of midgets dressed in ISU uni's piling out of it...

When I got laid off, when i was out in california, I got the office microwave, refridgerator (full sized), and a few other goodies...

The van comment still has me laughing. I can just see that thing pulling on to the 50 yd line and a bunch of midgets dressed in ISU uni's piling out of it...

Oh...so you've actually been to a game at Jack Trice Stadium?

Oh...so you've actually been to a game at Jack Trice Stadium?

No sir, can't say that I have, it's just the same thing I experience watching Oakland Raider games...

I often wonder how some of these fans can be so supportive of there teams. I mean we are nebraska at least we were something at one point. What has ISU ever done. Really i mean EVER. Hey remember that time when we had senica wallace and we came close to winning the big 12 north. And when i say close i mean 3rd. No offence but i wouldnt paint my van team colors to celebrate non existance. I dont care if i graduated magna ku laudi from the dam school. Even iowa fans have 1 heisman and a couple rose bowl aparences at least. Iowastate only has some bowl games. Cummon those guys should just get out of the big 12 and move Iowa to the big 12. At least they might be able to play competative.

You spell worse than I do.

Real fans show up if their team is good or bad. Being an NU fan is pretty easy historically, my respect for your program is more around how classy your program is, even more than it's wins. Rooting for a winning team is easy. Any one can do that. Iowa State has great fans. They show up and make some rpetty good noise. They are in a crappy position, it is hard to be a powerhouse from where they sit. I admire how hard they try, though. So don't be lame.

Plus, Cy is way funnier than most of the rest of the board combined, so he needs no defense from his hated nemesis (who only has love and respect for him, I am the one way nemesis).

So, in summary, Big Red Power Wagon: stop being a Lame Elitist. It is unbecoming of you as a Nebraska football fan, for the most part you guys are way better than that.

Oh, and Cy, I look forward to your picture in the KU hat when I win the bet.