Hi...Sad News

I am so sorry that I haven't been able to post recipes lately. First my computer needed fixed and hopefully the guy is going to show up today to fix a few more things on it. Then one of dear friends died....funeral is Thursday. We were very close to him. His girlfriend is going through a very tough time right now so we have been talking to her, etc. We love her so much. Anyway...I am not up to posting recipes right now. I will post them when I am up to it...please give me some time and don't give up on me. Hugs to all...take care and God Bless.

I just stopped in to thank you all for the support..much appreciated. My hon and I have been sitting outside at night and we talk about the good times we had wih him and his lady. He won't be forgotten. We signed his obituary guest book online yesterday. His funeral is tomorrow. I talked to our friend yesterday... my hon and I will always be there for her..she is a wonderful strong lady.

My computer got fully fixed yesterday and I have norton and run scans regularly on them so please don't be afraid to open my posts. I didn't have a virus...a button was messed up and stuff.

Take care all and like I said..I will get back to posting recipes when I am up to it..just need some time. HUGS to all.