Committment Alert!

LH is supposed to be quite in the know and has been accurate thus-far this year.

Lynn and Burkhead would be huge gets. Sirles and Logan would be nice too. Seems like we are doing well in enemy territory. Logan is a Sanders-recruit, would be good to see him start closing.

I want to know who/how he is affiliated with the program?? I've been following that guy for years on HI and he is usually spot on, more so then the HI staff reporters.

Don't mean to be a debbie downer, and thanks for the nice info, but was hoping to see the big D-Tackle from Arizona on the list. I guess we'll have to wait on that one and maybe something happens, ya never know??

LH is supposed to be quite in the know and has been accurate thus-far this year.

Lynn and Burkhead would be huge gets. Sirles and Logan would be nice too. Seems like we are doing well in enemy territory. Logan is a Sanders-recruit, would be good to see him start closing.

I want to know who/how he is affiliated with the program?? I've been following that guy for years on HI and he is usually spot on, more so then the HI staff reporters.

Don't mean to be a debbie downer, and thanks for the nice info, but was hoping to see the big D-Tackle from Arizona on the list. I guess we'll have to wait on that one and maybe something happens, ya never know??

I'm pretty sure Corey Adams is announcing at the Army bowl, so there's no way of knowing about him yet.