Committment Alert!

What about burkhead? Anybody know if he got the Texas offer? I don't see them listed on his Rival's profile.

Been watchin' his videos...MAN...is he quick...to go along with great speed. He'd look great in Husker read.

The Longhorns haven't offered him yet. IMO I don't think that they will due to the fact that they already snagged a four star RB in Chris Whaley.

An article from Soonerscoop quoted Lynn and he plainly stated that he is no longer interested in Nebraska. He also said that the only reason he was looking at them was because his brother played on the team. He will now pick between North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma St.

Sorry Guys, but LH did change his mind before this article was released.

An article from Soonerscoop quoted Lynn and he plainly stated that he is no longer interested in Nebraska. He also said that the only reason he was looking at them was because his brother played on the team. He will now pick between North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma St.

Sorry Guys, but LH did change his mind before this article was released.

Ya but LH still missed, he just found out that he missed before Lynn made it publicly known. I'm not saying he doesn't have good sources, he does, only that he needs to use better judgment and not call guys 100%. Getting spanked screwed us in the race for Lynn, now we gotta stop the bleeding and take care of business against KU. Some very nice recruits will be watching this week.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you can hit him hard over Logan either. If you had asked anyone where they thought Logan was going, it would have been Nebraska. I was freakin' stunned to hear he chose Cal.

A testament to the fluidity of the recruiting process. LH was kind enough to share info which at the time may have been correct. No need to slam him for how it turned out.