Baylor football will battle Nebraska's sizable home-field advantage

.....there’s no place Pelini would rather play. "Nebraska fans are very passionate and stay behind us,” said Pelini, who served as Nebraska’s defensive coordinator under Frank Solich in 2003. “But the fans really appreciate a good effort on both sides of the football. When other teams walk out here, they appreciate the way they’re treated."

Link

BEAR FACTS: Both Baylor starting cornerbacks were banged up against Oklahoma State as Antareis Bryan suffered a strained quadricep muscle and Dwain Crawford twisted an ankle. Baylor coach Art Briles is hopeful that his cornerbacks will be ready to play against Nebraska but said Tuesday that he might have to look at some position changes.

that doesn't exactly seem like anything promising for bears fans

After reading this, we definately need to go after their corners early and often. This in turn should open up the running game and hopefully for a 3rd straight week we can control the clock and keep their O and especially their QB off the field. I see at least a 2 TD win.

hmmm....their CB mentions that after playing in Stillwater they think they can handle playing in Lincoln?? WTF?

Anyone who has been to a game in Stillwater and Lincoln would laugh at that ridiculous comment. OSU is not even in our ball park! Unless you add over rated and over exposed hamburger joints to the equation, then they might have a chance.

hmmm....their CB mentions that after playing in Stillwater they think they can handle playing in Lincoln?? WTF?

Anyone who has been to a game in Stillwater and Lincoln would laugh at that ridiculous comment. OSU is not even in our ball park! Unless you add over rated and over exposed hamburger joints to the equation, then they might have a chance.

I love how OSU has stolen one of our traditions with the "Husker Power Chant" they say "Orange Power" and now ISU says "Cyclone Power?" Get your own freakin traditions and quit stealing ours! :madash

Although Lincoln is a WAY better game environment with way more people and way better fans, to their defense, it was OSU's homecoming and they were coming off probably their greatest regular season win in the history of their school. They filled the new stadium up for the first time in a while. With that said, it still doesn't compare to Lincoln on Saturdays.

After reading this, we definately need to go after their corners early and often. This in turn should open up the running game and hopefully for a 3rd straight week we can control the clock and keep their O and especially their QB off the field. I see at least a 2 TD win.

I like how you squeezed in the who we should do it with also. It could only have been better if you would have also said "swiftly and often" instead of early. See what I did there? :clap