Funny thing About ISU Fans

One of my friends who is an Iowa fan was giving me some lip because I said we beat ISU easily. He said we shouldn't be so happy about a 35-7 win and blah blah blah and then said "Go Hawks!" I reminded him of the most boring game I've seen this year and a game they barely won.......................Iowa vs. ISU. <_< I also reminded him that we have a much harder conference than him so he shouldn't be talking to much smack. He hasn't said much to me since, funny how a few wins and all of the sudden the Iowa fans are talking crap again. :dumdum

We could be on a collision course with Iowa in a bowl game. I would love to see it happen. Although Shon Greene scares the hell out of me. He is a man amongst boys.

Yeah, Shonn Green is definately a worry and I believe you are right when you say we may meet in a bowl somewhere. It would be a great game because Iowa doesn't have much of a pass offense and they would run it at us quite a bit.

That is if Ferentz can field a team by then..............., they have had alot of run ins with the law lately even Kirk's son was busted......

Yeah, I know, I just keep shaking my head wondering what the hell he's doing over there.

Hubby thinks it will be his last year. 20 kids have had runs in, since April of 2007.

One of my friends who is an Iowa fan was giving me some lip because I said we beat ISU easily. He said we shouldn't be so happy about a 35-7 win and blah blah blah and then said "Go Hawks!" I reminded him of the most boring game I've seen this year and a game they barely won.......................Iowa vs. ISU. <_< I also reminded him that we have a much harder conference than him so he shouldn't be talking to much smack. He hasn't said much to me since, funny how a few wins and all of the sudden the Iowa fans are talking crap again. :dumdum

We could be on a collision course with Iowa in a bowl game. I would love to see it happen. Although Shon Greene scares the hell out of me. He is a man amongst boys.

Yeah, Shonn Green is definately a worry and I believe you are right when you say we may meet in a bowl somewhere. It would be a great game because Iowa doesn't have much of a pass offense and they would run it at us quite a bit.

That is if Ferentz can field a team by then..............., they have had alot of run ins with the law lately even Kirk's son was busted......

Yeah, I know, I just keep shaking my head wondering what the hell he's doing over there.

Hubby thinks it will be his last year. 20 kids have had runs in, since April of 2007.

Well that should clear up some of our state's payroll <_< 3 mill a year?!! :nutz

Im reading this, I'm just lucky my wife wasnt into college ball till she got with me. Now she is a die hard Husker fans, and her family isn't into college ball either. She use to like KU but only in basketball, but I have since converted her to my college basketball team the Tarheels. My dad raised me to be a Husker football fan so I will always be a Husker fan, but I was born in North Carolina so I rout for them as well. The only thing me and my wife have diffrences in are NFL teams she is a die hard Rams and Cowboys fan and I am a die hard Bucs and Panthers fan.

Ive talked on here about how my inlaws like to talk alot of smack being isu fans but me being the person i am i dont brag or gloat. I havent heard alot of dominating things about isu football anymore this year. Yet they still continue to buy my kids isu things. I dont want my kids to settle for nothing. All isu garments usually end up in the isu box which will get donated to the poor. But they might have better taist then that.

Perhaps they should buy your kids apparel from the college you graduated from...which, if your spelling, puncuation and sentence structure are any indication, must be The College of Hard Knocks..... <_<

Wow! I hope you feel better about yourself.

Ive talked on here about how my inlaws like to talk alot of smack being isu fans but me being the person i am i dont brag or gloat. I havent heard alot of dominating things about isu football anymore this year. Yet they still continue to buy my kids isu things. I dont want my kids to settle for nothing. All isu garments usually end up in the isu box which will get donated to the poor. But they might have better taist then that.

Perhaps they should buy your kids apparel from the college you graduated from...which, if your spelling, puncuation and sentence structure are any indication, must be The College of Hard KnocksKansas State..... <_<

fixed it for you......

Perhaps they should buy your kids apparel from the college you graduated from...which, if your spelling, puncuation and sentence structure are any indication, must be The College of Hard Knocks..... <_<

Oh great! The grammar nazis are back!!!

IMHO after beating them 35-7, I just don't see a bowl game against ISU. If I was on a bowl committee I would do everything possible to keep that one from happening. You need two things for a good bowl game, two teams that will be competitive, and fans that will travel. ISU fails both of those requirements in my book. We should have hung more points on them when we played them, if we would have played the 2d half like we did the first half. And I just don't see the contingent of ISU fans coming to Lincoln when they play at Memorial Stadium like you do when we go to ISU.

ISU is coming up in the world, but they are not there yet. In a single year we have gone farther than they have in the past 2 decades. :woo

Edit: My Bad...I see now you said Iowa, not ISU....not sure about that matchup...has to be better than ISU though. Big 12 against the Big 11 is always fun to watch.