32-20...5-3

I watched some of the OU vs KSU game today. They were knotted up 28-28 in the 2nd qtr.KSU was scoring at will for awhile. Our defense is better, maybe we can hold them to a lower score? On another note, Ron Princes father died in the nursing facility where I work on friday. He and his family handled it very well, I think that I can say "Condolences from all of us on HuskerBoard"

Amen to that, brother...our sympathies to Coach Prince and his family. It puts the game in perspective.

I think if Nebraska shows up and plays a full game, and gets a few breaks, and OU isn't playing their best game, we can win.

A lot of if's, I don't expect us to win, but it would be a great boost to recruiting if we could, and it would set us up for possibly being Big 12 North Champs, if we can get a little help.

If we show up and play like we did today its not going to be pleasant.

<_< If we show up and play like we have in ANY one game...it won't be fun. We are going to have to have the best game out of everyone...and hope OU has a little letdown. Talent-wise, they are heads and tails above where we are right now.

I can see a very competitive game. It seems like we play much better on the road than we do at home. For us to keep it competitive the O will have to be clicking on all cylinders. This will be the most agressive D we face all season and our O-line will have to be at the top of its game. Ball control, ball control, ball control. We do have a slim chance at a win. GBR!!!!

We need the same type of game against OU that we had against TT. We have to control the clock and keep their offense off of the field. Their defense has some issues and that's obvious by the points KSUcks put up on them. Their offense is the strength of their team and if we can keep them off of the field and control the clock we have a chance. I don't know why we almost insist on having at least one turnover and 4 penalties every game?

We will score on OUs D. The mental mistakes and missed assignments will kill you against a team like OU in their house.

If we dont play a clean game we will be handled easily.

That being said, Kansas got their asses handed to them by Tech and has has their confidence shook. Ksucks and CU should be tough but winable games IMO.

7-5 or 8-4 hopefully with a bowl victory, we could end up with 9 wins which is a good season....

I think without a doubt we will atleast make it to a bowl game. Next week is one of the losses i predicted for the year. My prediction at the begging of the year was as so, Wins(W. Mich, San Jose, NM ST, ISU, Baylor, Possibly KU, KSU, & CU) Losses(VT, MU, TT, OU, and possibly KU). KU I was unsure about but the more I look at them play I feel it is a win for us. We have been getting better and better and if our D plays as good as they did the 2nd half agaist Baylor then I see possibly even an upset agaist OU. And if we keep pit close and loose I wont be to upset either. I feel the program is heading in the right direction but we have a new coach going agaist a really good vetern coach that has had a great team over the last few years. Maybe next year we can pull off the upset agaist OU but I don't know about this year, but I guess I we will just have to see come Sat. GO HUSKERS BEAT THE SOONERS!!

I can see a very competitive game. It seems like we play much better on the road than we do at home. For us to keep it competitive the O will have to be clicking on all cylinders. This will be the most agressive D we face all season and our O-line will have to be at the top of its game. Ball control, ball control, ball control. We do have a slim chance at a win. GBR!!!!

I think you meant to say toughest most agressive D we will meet until the Big 12 Championship game when we meet Texas!!! :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: