32-20...5-3

I think that the fact that this game is on the road will actually be a help this week. For some reason the team seems distracted in the first half of the home games, then gets it rolling in the second half. On the road, once the storm of home team emotion is weathered, NU can make the adjustments and make a run at winning the game. The team doesn't seem to come out as flat on the road making this possible.

With Ole Miss beating Florida and Stanford beating USC last year, I'd say it's ignorant to say we absolutely will not win. That said, odds are most certainly in OU's favor.

:yeah

If we all dealt in theory, there would be no reason at all to play the game. Do you think Oregon State thought they had no chance of beating USC? If we get a couple of turnovers and a few breaks go our way, there's a decent chance of a victory for us. Unfortunately, we're going to have to win a trackmeet with OU. Bradford is too good, and their offense is too good. I don't see us being able to stop them. We're going to need a similar gameplan as the one used against TT. Control the clock, and we can possibly hang with them with a chance to win in the 4th.

With Ole Miss beating Florida and Stanford beating USC last year, I'd say it's ignorant to say we absolutely will not win. That said, odds are most certainly in OU's favor.

My as well lump in the CU-OU game from last year. OU was suppossed to roll, but they shot themselves in the foot and CU capitalized and won. Anything is possible, which is why we play the game.

:yeah

The Sooner Defense doesn't always show up to play every game, but their Offense has put up big numbers so it hasn't mattered. (except for the Texas Game)

Our Defense has to play without errors and force turnovers, then the Huskers have a chance to win.

:restore

Baylor was a good win.

It's hard to watch our secondary get picked apart, but kinda fun to have a quarterback who can do the same when we get the ball.

And I think it's time to point out that while there are many facets to the Huskers that keep them from elite status, Shawn Watson calls a helluva good game.

My advice to the Huskers - and this is totally free - tell Quentin Castille not to fumble any more. And don't run into the punter after your defense has just held tough.