32-20...5-3

My take:

1. Solid win against a solid opponent --- Baylor is not the Bears of old --- they are quite good and this was a respectable win for NU

2. The penalties/missed tackles/turnovers have to stop. Next week we need a near perfect game w/o a turnover for us --- w/o missed tackles and w/o penalties

3. The liklihood of NU playing a near perfect game (no penalties/turnovers/missed tackles) is low --- and even if they did, the talent differential is such that OU would probably win even if NU did play that well

4. Do not expect victory next week. Hope for a gritty tough never-say-die game by the Huskers and a hopeful modestly competitive game

5. After OU --- well, there is the chance of winning out (or losing out --- though I doubt that happens) --- every remaining game is winnable

But OU .... no. That is not a winnable game.

i, along with many members on this board were saying the same types of things when we traveled to lubbock for texas tech.

my honest prediction was a 60-20 loss, and we played a game that was filled with mistakes, and yet we took the #7 team in the country, in their house, to OT. WE GAVE THEM THE WIN.

ball control. eat up clock. no turnovers. no more dropped passes. go to work on that oklahoma defense that is very down this year. get some stops. create a few turnovers.

i really do believe that it will a game that comes down to the wire, similar to Texas Tech.

I just want to see progress. The coaching staff has been touting that this team is better now than what we saw against Mizzou. I'll buy that so far. But then I also want to see the OU game closer than 52-17 for me to buy that angle 100%.

I hope NU shuts down Murray. I can live with getting burned in the secondary due to talent, but its disheartening when I see NU get pushed around up front.

Oklahoma played sloppy letting KSU tie them up 28-28 with 8:00 left in the first half. The Sooners then went on a 27-0 run to end the first half up 55-28.

OU RB's Brown 20 rushes for 142 yards and a TD. Murray had 17 rushes for 104 yards and 2 TD's.

OU RB Murray also had 4 catches for 63 yards and 2 TD's.

OU WR Gresham had 3 catches for 44 yards and a TD.

The defense needs to work on containment, before next weeks game, or it will be u-g-l-y.

I watched some of the OU vs KSU game today. They were knotted up 28-28 in the 2nd qtr.KSU was scoring at will for awhile. Our defense is better, maybe we can hold them to a lower score? On another note, Ron Princes father died in the nursing facility where I work on friday. He and his family handled it very well, I think that I can say "Condolences from all of us on HuskerBoard"

My take:

1. Solid win against a solid opponent --- Baylor is not the Bears of old --- they are quite good and this was a respectable win for NU

2. The penalties/missed tackles/turnovers have to stop. Next week we need a near perfect game w/o a turnover for us --- w/o missed tackles and w/o penalties

3. The liklihood of NU playing a near perfect game (no penalties/turnovers/missed tackles) is low --- and even if they did, the talent differential is such that OU would probably win even if NU did play that well

4. Do not expect victory next week. Hope for a gritty tough never-say-die game by the Huskers and a hopeful modestly competitive game

5. After OU --- well, there is the chance of winning out (or losing out --- though I doubt that happens) --- every remaining game is winnable

But OU .... no. That is not a winnable game.

Perfect analysis. I agree with every point. I do think the huskers have a chance next week. I don't think they will win necessarily, but I think it will be a very descent game.