KU game on Pay Per View

Why the hell would Versus pick the ISU/CU match-up is way beyond me.

Because I OWN Versus Mr Smart Guy...and if I say Iowa State Football is going to be on MY network, Iowa State Football is going to be on MY network!

Hell...as the owner of Versus, if I say DWARF THROWING is going to be on my network, Iowa State Football is going to be on MY network

So put that in your pipe and smoke it. :angry:

Because I OWN Versus Mr Smart Guy...and if I say Iowa State Football is going to be on MY network, Iowa State Football is going to be on MY network!

Hell...as the owner of Versus, if I say DWARF THROWING is going to be on my network, Iowa State Football is going to be on MY network

Your all wrong, CU-ISU in not on versus, it is on PBS right after Sesame Street and some show about bridges in Iowa, because that is when viewing will be its highest. Ratings is what counts duh <_<

Your all wrong, CU-ISU in not on versus, it is on PBS right after Sesame Street and some show about bridges in Iowa, because that is when viewing will be its highest. Ratings is what counts duh <_<

Bridges in Iowa... :rollin:rollin:rollin

haha...Dwarf Throwing

According to HUSKERS.COM the game will be shown nationallly on AT&T U-Verse PPV, does anbody know which channel it will be on or how U-Verse's PPV's work? I just got hooked up with it and haven't figured all that crap out yet. Thanks and GBR!!

You send a check to me and then I unhook it from my neighbor's house, hook it to my house, tape it on the good old Beta Maxx machine and then send you the copy...

According to HUSKERS.COM the game will be shown nationallly on AT&T U-Verse PPV, does anbody know which channel it will be on or how U-Verse's PPV's work? I just got hooked up with it and haven't figured all that crap out yet. Thanks and GBR!!

According to their web site, you go to channel 102 and order it from there as much as 2 weeks in advance.

According to their web site, you go to channel 102 and order it from there as much as 2 weeks in advance.

Right on!! Thanks.

haha...Dwarf Throwing

I'm pretty sure I watched Dwarf Throwing on ESPN the Ocho.