West

I hate calling out guys or thinking negative, but West was getting beat almost every play, no matter who he was guarding they at least got separation if not just plain wide open.

On a side note the game was awesome, pretty good play overall. It was a little cold but for my only game this year it was awesome.

I do have a question for yall though, do you agree with Bo keeping Ganz in when Joe was clearly limping, I know now that it didn't hurt NU but at the time I was questioning keeping him. Wat did u guys think?

Had to keep Joe in...he was limping before the 2nd half and there clearly was alot of football left to play. I didn't hear much in the 2nd half about his condition listening to the radio, so I can only assume that he was ok. Unless others at the game or watching it could tell me otherwise, it was a good call.

Had to keep Joe in...he was limping before the 2nd half and there clearly was alot of football left to play. I didn't hear much in the 2nd half about his condition listening to the radio, so I can only assume that he was ok. Unless others at the game or watching it could tell me otherwise, it was a good call.

yea he was fine the rest of the game, it was just for that couple of plays that concerned me

More notes from myself, is that I saw Bo do a little pump-up-the-crowd-way-thing, and thought that was a good way to express his emotions

Also I love the Wildcat formation (Lucky Bone as Unsportsmanlike Conduct calls it) and then throw in the Tebow jump pass, I was really lovin that and think NU should run it more

Nothing but MORE NEGATIVITY....We won people...West had some plays that weren't so great, but he had some good plays too. You all need to start being a little more positive maybe??

We are being positive. You're right, West had some plays that weren't that great, so let's get West off the field and get even more positive!!

Nothing but MORE NEGATIVITY....We won people...West had some plays that weren't so great, but he had some good plays too. You all need to start being a little more positive maybe??

We are being positive. You're right, West had some plays that weren't that great, so let's get West off the field and get even more positive!!

:nutz Exactly what I am talking about...

Ganz just bruised his ankle. If it was anything serious he may have come out, but with an injury like that it can't get worse so ya just play through.

West was fine. Was he great, no, but he was serviceable and he didn't give up anything big. The only big pass given up was more a bad angle by Thenarse and a good zone seam by the wideout than anything West did.

West sucks!!!

Nice real Nice

I am sure you would say that to his face. Come on guys remember the kids may be reading this and to call him out like that is wrong. If the coaches thought we had someone better they would be playing. I am sure Bo and company know just a tad bit more about defense then we do.

While I don't completely agree with the original assesment, I think the "He may be reading this" reasoning is both a stretch, and an unrealistic reason to censor yourself. His opinion is just that, an opinion.

This is a message board after all. If any of these players are on this board (which I highly doubt) instead of studying or hitting the weight room, then they get what they get.