Suh

Wow, I didn't realize how his numbers stacked up to Dorsey's....

Did Dorsey come out early or did he stay for his Sr. season. Hopefully Suh will see the type of year he can have after 2 season's under Bo....remember, he will probably get Turner back at DE for some help next year also.

Suh is a good player, especially since Bo kind of reeled in his attitude and got him to quit doing stupid crap that got us 15 yard penalties...that was what was holding him back from being a great player. If he stays healthy, he is going to be a killer as a senior.

has a team leading 60 tackles through 10 games this year :horns2

60 tackles, 12 tackles for loss, 4.5 sacks and an interception plus 2 TDs.

Glenn Dorsey last year had season totals of 69 tackles, 12.5 TFL and 7 sacks.

Suh is having a GREAT year. :)

glenn dorsey was also hurt for most of the year with a bad knee due to that cheap cut block that an Auburn O-lineman put on him. Dorsey was also a top 10 NFL draft pick.

SUUUUUHHHHH is having a GREAT season, but let's not make comparisons between a 2-time all-american and top 10 draft pick with ndamakong.

glenn dorsey was also hurt for most of the year with a bad knee due to that cheap cut block that an Auburn O-lineman put on him. Dorsey was also a top 10 NFL draft pick.

SUUUUUHHHHH is having a GREAT season, but let's not make comparisons between a 2-time all-american and top 10 draft pick with ndamakong.

and suh has 2 games left.... I'm not saying they are equal, but its not outlandish to compare either. esp when comparing suh's jr. numbers to dorseys: 64 stops, including 8.5 for losses and three sacks

I think 'House of Spears' (Ndamukong translated) will stay for his Sr. season. It will increase his draft stock by tens of thousands if he stays healthy. These guys want to play for Bo. And yes, he is all Big 12 caliber.

his parents are also pushing him to get a degree, i believe they ran an article a year or 2 ago saying that his parents wanted him to get his degree first before going pro just in case.

i'm starting to get a little worried about him leaving early.

How can you not be worried! He was unreal, he looked like a top 5 NFL draft pick yesterday. Anyone know what NFL scouts are saying about him?