Injured huskers

HANC

F#$%....... Dillard is officially ruled out of the game, along with Glenn...... Our LB corps is in dire straights

this weekend. Now I am officially concerned.... It will be Blake Lawrence, Tyler Wortman, and

who...... Holt-Washington....help me out here

F#$%........ Murtha is listed as very doubtful for this weekend. WTF I wish we could stay healthy and

out of trouble to finish this thing off.

Please, someone take away my uneasy feeling about this game !!!!!

really don't think it will matter much. We did ok last week without Murtha and KSU has absolutely no pass rush. We played Texas Tech with the same linebacker issue and though we didn't do well defensively, we didn't have to.

KSU has NO defense. We should hold the ball for 40 minutes in this game. Plus our front four has vastly improved throughout the season and we should get ample pressure on Freeman. We will miss Cody's quickness if Freeman gets to a corner and tries to run, but Wortman has been steadily improving and isn't all that slow either.

If Dillard and Murtha aren't back for the CU game I'll be a bit worried. not so much this week.

I wouldn't worry much about your injuries. Now, if Prince and the Mildcats are scratched at the last moment, and the Longhorns come to town to take their place, then worry! Otherwise, don't worry.

KSU is comparable to a bunch of 5th grade girls riding the "Short Bus". It wouldn't surprise me if NU was up by 4 TD's at halftime.