Injured huskers

HANC

If Holt was out I am pretty sure the coaches would have said something.

Well he is out.

Edit. I just checked is facebook and it says quote "I am going under the knife on Thurdsay". I am sure its just some big conspiracy.

Yeah, he's out for the year. Tough break. There was talk of postponing the artho till the end of the year - and may have if he were a sr. - but he's still a frosh, so why risk further injury. Sucks, but probably the right move.

Well he is out.

Edit. I just checked is facebook and it says quote "I am going under the knife on Thurdsay". I am sure its just some big conspiracy.

Yeah, he's out for the year. Tough break. There was talk of postponing the artho till the end of the year - and may have if he were a sr. - but he's still a frosh, so why risk further injury. Sucks, but probably the right move.

so does anyone know what the LB depth chart looks like right now minus Dillard and Glenn ?

F#$%....... Dillard is officially ruled out of the game, along with Glenn...... Our LB corps is in dire straights

this weekend. Now I am officially concerned.... It will be Blake Lawrence, Tyler Wortman, and

who...... Holt-Washington....help me out here

I don't think our linebacker core would be much better with those two people in there anyway. Dillard is good, but really slow. Glenn was fast, but had really no instinct (he did just switch over to LB six months ago), which is probably the reason the coaches took him out of the games alot.

I feel just as comfortable with Lawrence, Wortman, and Holt/Washington in there as I would if our actual starters were in there.

Our D line was the reason we played so "well" last week on defense and I fully expect them to have a similar performance this week, especially since Freeman is not nearly as mobile as Reesing.

F#$%........ Murtha is listed as very doubtful for this weekend. WTF I wish we could stay healthy and out of trouble to finish this thing off.

If this was the beginning of the season and Burkes had to replace Murtha, I would be worried. However, I feel Burkes has definitely done very well in Murtha's absence. Sure, he has missed a few blocks here and there, but overall his game has improved a great deal from the beginning of the year.

I have faith that Nebraska will come out and further improve their game.

Well he is out.

so does anyone know what the LB depth chart looks like right now minus Dillard and Glenn ?

They changed it from a depth chart to more of a shallow chart.

So with Holt being out that probably means that Koeler(sp?) will get alot more playing time. Fine with me, I have said several times this week that our O will completely dominate the TOP. All the D has to do is come up with a stop or two and this ones in the bag. I know I shouldn't be so confident about beating the mildcats but with Bo at the helm and this team playing with some confindence against a team they dismantled last season when we were at our worst, I just don't see us losing this game. KSU is that bad.