Colorado's O-Line

husker4

I'm watching the OSU-CU game and have noticed that CU's offensive line is pathetic. With the way our d-line has been playing i think we should be able to completely dominate CU

Their offensive line has been decimated by injuries. The upside is it will certainly work in our favor for this year's game. The downside is that a LOT of younger players are getting time - which will only help them next year...

I'm watching the OSU-CU game and have noticed that CU's offensive line is pathetic. With the way our d-line has been playing i think we should be able to completely dominate CU

Their offensive line has been decimated by injuries. The upside is it will certainly work in our favor for this year's game. The downside is that a LOT of younger players are getting time - which will only help them next year...

Very true

But we will also be better next year as well!!!

Very true

But we will also be better next year as well!!!

We hope we will anyways, CU has had alot of bad luck this season. Their offensive line gets decimated by injuries and then their two main running backs are out with injuries as well. I really don't think Hawkins is their answer right now. The guy is inaccurate as hell and makes stupid decisions sometimes. Oh well, all the better for us right?! :thumbs

Just don't underestimate CU, for some reason they get up for the game against us every year and make that game miserable. The great thing this year is that it is in Lincoln, we don't have to deal with their notorious student section...so they will get an ear full when they are on offense.

We are not in any kind of position to take anyone lightly. To win against CU we will have to keep the focus.

GBR!!

Just don't underestimate CU, for some reason they get up for the game against us every year and make that game miserable. The great thing this year is that it is in Lincoln, we don't have to deal with their notorious student section...so they will get an ear full when they are on offense.

We are not in any kind of position to take anyone lightly. To win against CU we will have to keep the focus.

GBR!!

Your probably right, but after worrying about K.ST all week and seeing how this team has come together, I'm thinking big, big win coming up. Of course this is probably the game I should be worried about :dunno

GBR!!!

I have never seen a team have soooo many injuries in one season. I thought about flying out there to try out but then I realised I don't think an over weight 36 year old will be able to contribute that much.

:sarcasm You could always just go sit in the student section and show them how a good fan acts in public...

Sorry...just had to throw that one in. I wish I was 18 again...young and dumb and ... well we will just leave that at that. :horns2

I have never seen a team have soooo many injuries in one season. I thought about flying out there to try out but then I realised I don't think an over weight 36 year old will be able to contribute that much.

They could use you on the line....

I hope NU does not look past the Buffs. This is a big game for them and they know they can hurt the Huskers' chances of going to a New Years Day Bowl.