Congrats to NU on 2nd place in the North

fro daddy

To be fair To Pinkel, Brad Smith just wasn't a very accurate passer. I would run out of fingers and toes remembering all of the wide open receivers he missed. He was a fantastic running Quarterback but his passing game was less than stellar.

Chase is by far the better QB than Brad. No comparison. I loved it when KU played against Brad Smith. Beat him 3 straight years. He was KU's most valuable player!! :)

Were those the 3 conference games you guys actually won in that span?

:include

Let me get this strait...........You're a f*&cking Chiefs fan?!?!!! Go BRONCOS!! Chiefs, my God. Everyone knows the Broncos are the only team worhty to sit atop the toughest division in the NFL. (I actually had a strait face when I typed that)

:wasted

Ummm...not to burst your bubble or anything but the Chiefs beat the Broncos there buddy

Thanks - it has been fun watching this team improve.

Now, if we could just get the North to be competitive with the top teams in the South...

Don't think that will happen soon.

Big 12 North Home Base:

Missouri - 6 mil.

Kansas - 2.7 mil

Colorado - 5 mil

Nebraska - 1.7 mil

Iowa - 2.9 mil

Total recruiting base: 18.3 million people

Big 12 South Home Base:

Texas - 23.9

Oklahoma -3.6 mil

Total recruiting base: 27.5 million people

And the gap is growing:

Nationally #1 in elementary school kids - Texas

Nationally #2 in high school age kids - Texas

(Texas also ranks last in % of age 25 or older with high school diploma or GED)

And the gap is growing:

Nationally #1 in elementary school kids - Texas

Nationally #2 in high school age kids - Texas

(Texas also ranks last in % of age 25 or older with high school diploma or GED)

Having spent a little time in Texas here and there (although no more than I am absolutely *required* to do so) none of those statistics suprises me.

Fro Daddy makes an excellent point with this thread, even if he did get distracted by a pesky beaker. A tip of the hat is due you and your team for the dramatic progress you've made this season. I never would have thought the Huskers would win seven games. Not this year.

You really see what people are made of when times are tough, and I admire the way you've stuck by your team. The wit and humor exhibited has also provided me with a lot of laughs. I like hanging out with you guys - you're a cool bunch.

KU still sucks of course...

Fro Daddy makes an excellent point with this thread, even if he did get distracted by a pesky beaker. A tip of the hat is due you and your team for the dramatic progress you've made this season. I never would have thought the Huskers would win seven games. Not this year.

You really see what people are made of when times are tough, and I admire the way you've stuck by your team. The wit and humor exhibited has also provided me with a lot of laughs. I like hanging out with you guys - you're a cool bunch.

KU still sucks of course...

Ah, how sweet but all kidding aside...thx for the props. But for all you MU fans, Prepare to lose your Big North title next year!!!! :box

KU's not that bad.....CU on the other hand DOES SUCK!

Best of luck to the North teams next year, except sCUm and KSUcks of course.