Congrats to NU on 2nd place in the North

fro daddy

Hey guys just wanted to give a quick shout out to you. It was a nice little turn around this year. Seems you will finish alittle better than I thought. We all have seen some improvements, I believe we all know there is still alot of ground to cover. BUT, in the present time, a congrats for a strong finish and second place in the North.

:cheers Heres to some competitive and knock down, drag outs between NU and MU in the future.

As much as I like smokin' the teams in the north, I do enjoy a good game more. :lol:

Anyway, congrats. Now don't let it go to your head!! :koolaid2::ahhhhhhhh:koolaid2:

:corndance

I think finishing 2nd after last year is a nice surprise for the Huskers. I also think that finishing 8-3 (if we beat CU) is more than most people realistically expected this season.

Just because we have seen this success this season, don't mean that we can relax though. We are going into next season with a untested QB for one thing. There is a lot more work to be done, but the best thing that came from this season - getting the attitude back.

GBR!!

BTW - Congrats to MU for finishing first, fro daddy. I know you guys wanted to win a couple more game this year, but overall, you had a decent year considering how competitive the Big 12 is this year. Good luck at the Big 12 Championship Game, bring the title back to the North!!

Congrats to the Huskers for winning 2nd. Good job. That Baylor win sealed it for you guys. Enjoy it.

Fro Daddy, I say this being very sincre- I wish you the worst of luck in the Big 12 Championship and here's to watching your Tigers get embarrassed again. Hopefully you;ll play OU so Chase can run his mouth during the week you play them again. That was a good laugh.

Oh, and you still have to play KU. I know your team will be looking ahead. Just know we're not. See you at Arrowhead. :)

Congrats to the Huskers for winning 2nd. Good job. That Baylor win sealed it for you guys. Enjoy it.

Fro Daddy, I say this being very sincre- I wish you the worst of luck in the Big 12 Championship and here's to watching your Tigers get embarrassed again. Hopefully you;ll play OU so Chase can run his mouth during the week you play them again. That was a good laugh.

Oh, and you still have to play KU. I know your team will be looking ahead. Just know we're not. See you at Arrowhead. :)

no worries JG,

atleast you dont have to worry about your co-champion trophy this year.

Oh, and you still have to play KU. I know your team will be looking ahead. Just know we're not.

Thats news to me. I thought we were playing a FOOTBALL team at Arrowhead. Had I know a bunch of pansie's would be lining up against my Tigers I wouldnt have bought tickets... <_<

:clap

I don't like getting into the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" mindset, but this team is literally a couple of plays from being 9-2 and tied with Mizzou atop the North.

So we've made huge strides, and I applaud the coaching staff.

As I've said before, enjoy this time fro, cause after this year the Pinkel ship sinks. Enjoy it! :clap

no worries JG,

atleast you dont have to worry about your co-champion trophy this year.

Oh, and you still have to play KU. I know your team will be looking ahead. Just know we're not.

Thats news to me. I thought we were playing a FOOTBALL team at Arrowhead. Had I know a bunch of pansie's would be lining up against my Tigers I wouldnt have bought tickets... <_<

Yep, we still have our Big 12 North co-champions trophy. Come to Lawrence sometime. It's right next to the BCS Orange Bowl Trophy and NCAA Men's National Basketball Champions Trophy. All things MU will never know about. :clap