Uh oh

husker4

I actually laugh my ass off at Fargo...he is so off base with his comments, it somehow and I mean somehow makes me laugh. almost like TAR/TAH.

anyway, back to the thread...Joe has run the ball more in our spread option read the last 3 weeks than at any point in the season. Remember Crouch saying that at certain points in the season his legs just felt tired?

they are resting Joe cuz he needs it and deserves it. Get the young guys competing a bit for a few days and wait til Sunday/Monday for regular game week prep to bring Joe back. I guarantee that's it.

I actually laugh my ass off at Fargo...he is so off base with his comments, it somehow and I mean somehow makes me laugh. almost like TAR/TAH.

I don't find his posts funny at all. Unlike TAR's posts that are at least trying to be on topic, Fargo's are simply not on topic and/or controversial. It is very apparent that he knows exactly what he is doing and is simple looking to provoke a response, trolling. In this regard, I guess he is successful since several of us have responded.

Yes, my post was referring to Ganz sitting until early next week and Witt-Lee getting reps with #1's in PRACTICE. I didn't clarify that. Ganz will be back early next week.....rested and healthy, with the two "understudies" getting great work in.... JMO though.