This game is an instant ESPN Classic

Great game?

Instant classic?

What other superlatives do you have?

Arguably the worst team in the conference has its way with your secondary on national TV and you consider a last-minute victory heroic?

You guys can't have it both ways. You go on and on about being the only school in the North to know what true greatness is, jealously making every effort to keep everyone else 'in their place,' yet you turn around and celebrate a win over the Puffs as if it were a BCS championship.

So what is it? If you truly are the 'NEBRASKUHHHH...' everyone else should bow to, why the big celebration?

My, how things have changed...

Meh....

By the way, feel free to name another team in the north to know, as you put it...true greatness.....I direct you to your empty trophy case to try and refute that.

As for this year, you may have scoreboard, but we have....

-improvement as 2008 went on

-tradition

-a college football atmosphere that is better when our University is successful

-the potential for a 9 win season that feels good for the first time in awhile

-a history of greatness, not some great years behind two great Qb's

But hey its all good. At least Columbia isn't an armpit......

You're right, it's not anywhere near as bad as Stincoln...

I have an idea. On December 6th, you can go to Lincoln and stare at the trophy case for three or four hours. It seems to be at the center of the Husker universe, the floating piece of timber you cling to as you drift in a sea of irrelevance.

Call me crazy, but I always thought the action was on the field. Anyway, while you're at it you might also want to polish that most recent crystal football - it has 11 years worth of dust on it.

I on the other hand will don my black and gold, go to Arrowhead and yell like a maniac for my team as they take the field to hopefully secure a BCS bid. Win or lose, I think I'll have the better time.

"Husker Nation: Eight-track Lovers in an MP3 World..."

One word - - Booger!!!!

Great game?

Instant classic?

Arguably the worst team in the conference has its way with your secondary on national TV and you consider a last-minute victory heroic?

You guys can't have it both ways. You go on and on about being the only school in the North to know what true greatness is, jealously making every effort to keep everyone else 'in their place,' yet you turn around and celebrate a win over the Puffs as if it were a BCS championship.

So what is it? If you truly are the 'NEBRASKUHHHH...' everyone else should bow to, why the big celebration?

Meh....

By the way, feel free to name another team in the north to know, as you put it...true greatness.....I direct you to your empty trophy case to try and refute that.

-tradition

I have an idea. On December 6th, you can go to Lincoln and stare at the trophy case for three or four hours. It seems to be at the center of the Husker universe, the floating piece of timber you cling to as you drift in a sea of irrelevance.

Call me crazy, but I always thought the action was on the field. Anyway, while you're at it you might also want to polish that most recent crystal football - it has 11 years worth of dust on it.

I on the other hand will don my black and gold, go to Arrowhead and yell like a maniac for my team as they take the field to hopefully secure a BCS bid. Win or lose, I think I'll have the better time.

Oh, I thought this is where the 'our school is academically better than your school' smack comes in...

Oh yea, at least we have some NC trophies to dust off.... :yeah:lol:

Nah-braskans: Analogue peeps in a digital wurld. :cry

Great game?

Instant classic?

I understand why your saying that, you are worried and you should be, the Huskers just turned the corner, and will be on top of the Big 12 north again very soon. Good luck in your bowl game, as I would always pull for a conference team to win their bowl games, especially any of the old Big 8 teams.

GBR!!!

This one is staying on my DVR for a long long time!

My DVR stopped recording right after Henery kicked the 57 yarder and then on Kickoff Kick :angry: So I didn't get to see Suh's interception for a TD but I did get to see it live in person though.

Ya always gotta dvr beyond the game time slot, it usually goes longer. I learnt that 1 the hard way. Can see Suh's pic 6 on ESPN cfb videos though.

This game ranks up there with the Missery TD catch, the Aggies game and the 94 Orange Bowl (I am still looking for that clip call). I am just glad that I got to see each one of them the first time around. God I love college football! :clap

I didn't think it was a classic at all. It was a lucky win. It turned out to be an exciting game because we just kept finding ways to throw the game away ... to me a classic is when two teams go toe to toe and it's the last punch thrown that gets a victory. This should not have been that close of a game at all.

SheepdogMark

debbie_downer.jpg

Great game?

Instant classic?

Meh....

-tradition

well it looks like you guys are having trouble with a mediocre at best Kansas team with your "Stud of a QB" so I will take a win and enjoy it

Great game?

Instant classic?

Meh....

-tradition

well it looks like you guys are having trouble with a mediocre at best Kansas team with your "Stud of a QB" so I will take a win and enjoy it

If KU holds on it means Mizzou does not 'own' the North this year, they will 'co-own' it with us, which means WE WIN! :w00t:w00t

Great game?

Instant classic?

Meh....

-tradition

Speaking of the real action being on the field, are you screaming like a maniac today while Reesing is cutting your secondary to ribbons?

As for the sea of irrelevence, I'm glad a Mizzou fan told me about it. I was always sure that you guys knew where it was....

Ok he stirred the pot and got his reaction.... Constructive night I guess..??

It's not his fault his team was an utter disappointment this year.

TrueMizzzzzzzzzzzzzzou: You wanna talk trash, do it in the Woodshed.

Damn. Another Daniels pick. Darn. :dumdum