lets just take a moment here

I was watching the game with my buddy and his old man who I've known for years. This old timer gets very intense and was talking about how we weren't going to win since the third quarter. After the kick was made the my buddy's dad actually hugged his son AND me. Awesome kick awesome moment to be a husker. Also great to see the Skers pull a victory out of a game that was botched. GBR :box:box:box

Rn52t3szf9A

and now a word from coach bo to potential recruits...

On the message [Coach Bo Pelini] wants to give to recruits

"I think we're a better football team now than what we were when I got here in January. I think we've progressed a lot, and I think there's momentum. We're hungry. We are by no means where we want to be. We're not going to be satisfied around here at Nebraska until we win them all. That's what I'm about, that's what everybody in this program and Coach Osborne is about. It starts with him. He set the table with what the expectations should be in this program, and I took over this program fully knowing what this program expectations are, and I share those expectations. As do the players and everybody associated with the University of Nebraska football program. That's the message we give to recruits. If you want to come be a part of something special then come on. We're going to be out there and hitting the road and get all the best players possible that are going to represent this program the right way and play great football. [...]

:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

If I was a woman I'd want to have Bo Pelini's baby. We could not have made a better hire. Recruits will want to play for him, and coaches will want to work with him.

T_O_B

Rn52t3szf9A

and now a word from coach bo to potential recruits...

On the message [Coach Bo Pelini] wants to give to recruits

"I think we're a better football team now than what we were when I got here in January. I think we've progressed a lot, and I think there's momentum. We're hungry. We are by no means where we want to be. We're not going to be satisfied around here at Nebraska until we win them all. That's what I'm about, that's what everybody in this program and Coach Osborne is about. It starts with him. He set the table with what the expectations should be in this program, and I took over this program fully knowing what this program expectations are, and I share those expectations. As do the players and everybody associated with the University of Nebraska football program. That's the message we give to recruits. If you want to come be a part of something special then come on. We're going to be out there and hitting the road and get all the best players possible that are going to represent this program the right way and play great football. [...]

If I was a woman I'd want to have Bo Pelini's baby. We could not have made a better hire. Recruits will want to play for him, and coaches will want to work with him.

T_O_B

Maybe, just maybe I am a prophet. My game report from last year at Wake ..

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18362

7.) While I'm on the subject of kickers, I want to compare Henery to Kunalic. Unless Henery simply cannot kickoff, Kunalic doesn't need to be out there right now. He still has quite a bit to learn about harnessing his leg strength, plus getting much more height on his kicks. I'll talk more about KO's in a minute. But Henery's leg strength is NOT behind Kunalic's at all. Henery hit two 57 yard FGs in warmups with room to spare, back-to-back I might add.

Henery was preparing a year in advance. :)

Maybe, just maybe I am a prophet. My game report from last year at Wake ..

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18362

7.) While I'm on the subject of kickers, I want to compare Henery to Kunalic. Unless Henery simply cannot kickoff, Kunalic doesn't need to be out there right now. He still has quite a bit to learn about harnessing his leg strength, plus getting much more height on his kicks. I'll talk more about KO's in a minute. But Henery's leg strength is NOT behind Kunalic's at all. Henery hit two 57 yard FGs in warmups with room to spare, back-to-back I might add.

Henery was preparing a year in advance. :)

Nostradumbass! :w00t:thumbs