Ok now that it's over..........tell me

I was jumping up and down screaming my head off in the stands in the CU section. It was a great kick, and it was great to see the look on the CU fan's faces. I have never heard Memorial stadium louder.

I was right there with you (section 20, row 94 - even with the lower press boxes). The FG was at the other end of the stadium, and I hadn't been able to judge any of the previous ones at that end. But for that one, I saw the fans behind the posts at the north end erupt when the ball reached the top of its arc and knew we had made it. The whole stadium went completely bonkers and I never did see the refs signal. I was screaming and high fiving everybody I could reach. Greatest moment and most exciting game I have ever been to in person.

I have to say the CU fans we sat with were good sports the whole game and very funny. That kick absolutely gutted every one of them. But I felt too good to feel bad for them.

I was sitting in the CU section with my two sons. The CU fans were having a lot of fun at our expense in the first quarter. We had a lot of fun at their expense after that kick! That will be a moment my sons and I share forever. Another (of many reasons) reason it is great to be a husker fan!!!!!

The interception by Suh was great too, because the crowd was going nuts after the kick and it went ballistic when we sealed the deal with the interception.

As soon as Ganz got sacked I thought to myself, "We're screwed!" I didn't think there was anyway that Henery was going to make a 57 yard field goal to help win this game. I was pacing back and forth once I realized we were going for the field goal. Once he made it I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran around the coffee table twice and tackled my wife. She was getting mad at me during the game because I was pissed at how we were playing.

I had to listen to most of the game at work, had a laptop at my desk, streaming the broadcast. Of course my coworkers thought I was nuts, ( I live in Michigan, so no love for the HUSKERS here). Got home in time to see Ganz get sacked, said a few colorfull metephors, my kids were standing with their mouths wide open.

Went up stairs during the timeout to tell my wife the game was over. Got back down stairs just before the kick, told myself we didn't have a chance in H_ll to make it. Was standing the whole time, when it was good, I lost it, ran all over screaming, my kids were yelling, we high fived eachother numerous times (have three kids, 4, 7 abd 10, doing my civic duty and raising future HUSKER fans).

Of curse my wife comes down wondering what all the fuss was about, she isn't a Husker fan, (she is from here) doesn't like football much period. Doesn't the Bible say something about not being unevenly yoked. :rollin:rollin She reads this and I am going to get slapped.

Anyway, I am so proud of our HUSKERS and what Bo has done. The future looks bright indeed. :restore

My husband and I were watching the game, and pretty much had the same reaction as everybody else when Ganz got sacked. "There goes the game", but when they decided to go for the field goal, I just knew Henery could do it. (You see in my heart, I ALWAYS think we are going to win the game....no matter who we play, what the odds are, etc.) My "good son" was with his girlfriend in PA and we were texting back and forth during the game. So when Henery kicks the ball.........I started crying. (I know...how girly.) My "good son" texts me with "He made the f****** kick. He made the f****** kick!" Then he calls me and we are screaming and yelling "Go Big Red" while my husband is jumping up out of his chair yelling! I think I almost forgot who we were playing.....didn't matter to me. We won! What a great game!

As soon as Ganz got sacked I thought to myself, "We're screwed!" I didn't think there was anyway that Henery was going to make a 57 yard field goal to help win this game. I was pacing back and forth once I realized we were going for the field goal. Once he made it I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran around the coffee table twice and tackled my wife. She was getting mad at me during the game because I was pissed at how we were playing.

:yeah Sounds like a carbon copy of me as well. My wife and kids usually leave the room when the Huskers are on. They look at me like I'm nuts when I throw my hat at the big screen and jump up and down. I was definitely riding the pickle after that kick!!!! GBR! :nanalama

Was at The 'Irish Rogue' in NYC with a full house of GBR fans, including one from this board who was watching the game w me.

We just could not believe that Ganz took that sack! OMFG! Does Joey know what, 'throw it AWAY' means! That's when I had the terrible, oppressive feeling like we had just totally blown this game to the friggin' Puffs and my ride home and the rest of the weekend was going to be depressing as hell. FTMP, we outplayed those guys throughout.

So, I'm like, '4th and friggin' 25 and our best option looks like a 57 yd fg attempt', which I figured we had little chance of getting. But I'm thinking, 'it's our only option, so pull the trigger!'

A hush came over the bar, then Henery makes it and the place just goes FRIGGIN NUTZ!!! I mean, peeps jumping, hi stepping, running around and cheering and knocking over chairs and beer bottles(yea, I knocked over my beer :cry ), yelling and everybody hugging everybody else(including the superfine waitresses :thumbs ). ^5's galore! It was as if each person individually had won a 20mil lottery or something!

Then Suh did the pic 6 and just a repeat performance by the bar fans.

Was friggin' unbelievable! Had a blast! :w00t

Was at The 'Irish Rogue' in NYC with a full house of GBR fans, including one from this board who was watching the game w me.

We just could not believe that Ganz took that sack! OMFG! Does Joey know what, 'throw it AWAY' means! That's when I had the terrible, oppressive feeling like we had just totally blown this game to the friggin' Puffs and my ride home and the rest of the weekend was going to be depressing as hell. FTMP, we outplayed those guys throughout.

So, I'm like, '4th and friggin' 25 and our best option looks like a 57 yd fg attempt', which I figured we had little chance of getting.

A hush came over the bar, then Henery makes it and the place just goes FRIGGIN NUTZ!!! I mean, peeps jumping, hi stepping, running around and cheering and knocking over chairs and beer bottles(yea, I knocked over my beer), yelling and everybody hugging everybody else(including the superfine waitresses :thumbs ). ^5's galore! It was as if each person individually had won a 20mil lottery or something!

your sig needs to add suhs pick 6...i think both deserve to be there.

There was about 50 of us at our watchsite in Hermosa Beach and the place ERUPTED - Even the people who worked there were going crazy - I think they poured a 100 shots in about 10 minutes.

I also was at a watch party. We had about 125 people not counting a few CU fans watching. I was in the front row... (lost my seat earlier). I was trying to stay out of the way of the people behind me, in front of a 70" or better HD projection picture. I jumped out of my seat, yelling HOLLY F**** he made it! Then I have no idea what I said but was out of my seat jumping for quite a while before I realized I was doing this. Thank GOD nobody was able to hear me. Nobody could hear anyone in fact. it was like a rock concert with ear percing noise. Then I turned and was blinded by the projector and looked like a spaz, im sure, cuz I couldn't see who or where the high-fives were comming from. LOL LOL LOL Thank God again, Nobody cared. I had just gotten a crayon colored picture from a 9 year old kid that just helped us with a raffle ticket. She could hear nothing. <_<

Death by high 5s!!! :rollin

I freaked, I high-stepped all over the living room, screaming and then tackled the dog.

Been watching Husker games for 30 years and it was the greatest moment I can remember. GBR!!!!!!!

Not quite on the level as Schlesinger's end zone TD vs Miami '94 for the NC......or Matt Davidson's crazy ricochet catch vs Mizzou '97, or The Jet's punt rtn vs OU in the game of the century, but it's in the top 10 GBR greatest moments for sure.

So, I'm like, '4th and friggin' 25 and our best option looks like a 57 yd fg attempt', which I figured we had little chance of getting.

A hush came over the bar, then Henery makes it and the place just goes FRIGGIN NUTZ!!! I mean, peeps jumping, hi stepping, running around and cheering and knocking over chairs and beer bottles(yea, I knocked over my beer), yelling and everybody hugging everybody else(including the superfine waitresses :thumbs ). ^5's galore! It was as if each person individually had won a 20mil lottery or something!

your sig needs to add suhs pick 6...i think both deserve to be there.

will work on it...k, fixed. :thumbs OMG, did you see him spike the ball into the fence after that one?! I hope the ball didn't hit anybody!