Ok now that it's over..........tell me

I am wondering what you did when Henery made the kick?

For me I was standing behind the couch with my oldest son and wife sitting in front of me. When Joe got sacked I have to admit I said out loud.."man we just blew the game there"....Then out came Alex to attempt a monster of a kick. When he made it I started running around the house like a crazy loon! The dog took off running because he thought I was gonna kick the sh#t out of him for crapping in the house again....All I kept saying was, "he made the friggen kick!, he made the friggen kick!, honey, he made the friggen kick!" I then ran outside the house grabbed the Husker flag and started waiving it while standing in the front lawn. I looked to my left and my neighbor was standing out in his driveway doing some edging....with the calmest voice ever all he said was "Huskers on tv again?"...............Ah man good times indeed. After it was all over my wife was like...."I would of hated to see you if Alex didn't make the kick"......... :clap

Ok guys/gals.............How many of you ran around screaming like a raging nut ball after he made the FG??!!

:horns2

I was on the phone with my son. heart pounding before the kick. As soon as the guys on the radio(I always listen to the radio call over the tv guys) started yelling I screamed YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so loud that it gave me a headache that I had the rest of the night. But i`ll take it. What an exciting game.

GO BIG RED

missouri lost today....:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I was sitting in the south stadium and had a pretty good view...I was praying before the kick and then I was going insane after he made it!!! High fiving pretty much every husker fan in my area... That was the first game I've been to in Lincoln in 15 years... Sure picked a good one to go to!

I still have no voice!!!!!

you will remember this one, the rest of your life!!!!

I was jumping up and down and screaming at the top of my lungs, i then proceeded to "high step it" into the kitchen to fetch another beer. It was sweet. On another note, my brother got free tix in the Buffs section and he said it was grreat to see the pain and missery in the Buffs section when Henery made the most improbable kick in NU history. LOLOLOLOLOL

I was in South Stadium as the kick went through, I was jumping around giving everyone high fives. All of a sudden I felt myself being pulled over by my brother. After getting up off the bench with a bunch of other people who had fell over I saw my brother sitting there in pain. While jumping in the stands he had caught his foot on the bleachers and rolled his ankle and ended up causing half the row to go over like domino's. He was barely able to walk out of the stadium. He said he came down on it with all of his weight and heard a pop. Havnt talked to him today to see if he is alright. He might be on the I.R. for the bowl game.