Ok now that it's over..........tell me

Was watching the game with my wife, our 7 year old son, her sister, husband and their two kids (2 year old girl and 9 month old).

Not much yelling (other than at the TV on the opening 2 touchdowns by CU and at the fake field goal interception TD).

First outburst: Roy Helu's run to put us in field goal range. Had been laying on the couch all game, jumped up, yelling, high fiving...didn't take a breath...and managed to get light headed and fell over. Didn't pass out though.

2nd outburst: Ganz's sack (GOD THROW THE BALL AWAY!!!!!!) to apparently take us out of field goal range.

3rd outburst: Quiet comments...

Me: It's gonna get blocked

Bro-in-law: Yep

Me: Holy crap...

Wife: Turn, turn

Bro-in-law: Get there

Me: Holy crap...

All of us: BRURAAAHAYYAAAAYYHHAAAAHHHWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My son: YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN!!!! (When they showed Hawkins)

4th outburst: I'm yelling SUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!! Everyone else is just yelling. It was finally enough yelling that we scared the crap out of my 2 year old niece who started crying.

NOTE: 9-month old nephew just stared at all of us like we were insane for this time span.

:rollin:laughpound:rollin

Love reading all these stories.

Also, I can't compete with In the Deed the Glory's story. That's awesome man.

Now for my story:

My girlfriend was standing in front of me... I had my arms around her and my face was buried in her back. (In hindsight, she should have been facing the other way.) I didn't want to watch. But I talked myself into it and looked up right as the ball was snapped. When he kicked it and I saw the trajectory I started saying "Oh my God! Oh my God!" Each time louder than the previous. Saw the ball start hooking back and I yelled "HE'S GOT IT!" When the North Endzone went crazy we all started jumping around and screaming. Gave my girlfriend a HUUUGE kiss and continued jumping and going crazy. Somehow I ended up about 4 rows down from where I was originally standing...

Greatest moment ever, mainly because I saw it in person.

I was probably loading a TV into some sort of truck or SUV when it happened. I did clap when I watched it on DVR though.

<_< At least now I know where that big screen tv disappeared to out of my living room!! You forgot the extension cord...send me your address and I will mail it to you.

On Friday I had promised my son and daughter I would take them to the amazingly boring Disney on Ice show which we seem to have attended for the past 18 years over the Thanskgiving holiday (Note to Disney On Ice - please change the god damn format...I'm tired of seeing the same show year after freakin year)...but, since the daughter loves the stupid thing I got the only tickets I could, which happened to be for 3:00 on Friday. We have to leave at 2:00 in order to wait on the highway for traffic to inch into the overpriced parking lot...and since we're in Iowa, the only sports talk I got at all was concerning what pathetic bowl the Iowa Inmates would be going to. We watch the show...I laugh real hard when the Genie from Alladin falls on his head and when one of the Chinese warriors takes out Goofy with a flying leg whip...other than that, it was boring). Finally get home after 5:30 and I say..."Great, I'll see if I can at least catch the last minute of the game." Flip on the TV and push all the millions of remote buttons I have to push in order to switch it from the Game Show Network or whatever stupid channel my kids have it set to. The picture comes on and there are a bunch of players jumping all over a skinny guy in the middle of the field and the announcers are telling me I just missed the longest field goal in Nebraska history! Oh well...at least we have instant replay, so I got to see it a couple of times...plus there is some time left. I settled in to see if the Huskers could hold out for the final couple of minutes.

I settle into my chair and watch Hawkins work...feeling a bit uneasy since all they needed to do was get close enough for a field goal (which, with CU's kicker, would be around the 5-yard line...the Colorado kicking game does truly suck a golfball through a garden hose)..to pull out a win. They were moving the ball fairly steady and stopping the clock...then a big stupid blue screen popped up to remind me that "World's Stupidest Criminals" would be on in 10 minutes! Jumped up to find the remotes and started pushing buttons again to get back to the game...got back in time to watch a replay of Suh stiff arming and then kicking Hawkins into the ground on his way for a TD....Again...at least we have instant replay.

Probably the best two plays I haven't seen all season.... <_<

Hey i took my kids to disney on ice on sunday. It was my first time so i thought i twas kinda neat. But if your telling me they dont change anything thats probally the last time ill be going for a while.

I gave my wife, and daughter a high five then said Holy Sh*t, He Made It.

That's it?! So ya didn't smash anything or fall over in a drunken stupor or run around the front lawn naked but wrapped in a giant 'N' flag?

Having a recently repaired Achilles tendon limited my abilities run around. The falling thing - I could have done that.

Forgive me.

That's it?! So ya didn't smash anything or fall over in a drunken stupor or run around the front lawn naked but wrapped in a giant 'N' flag?

Having a recently repaired Achilles tendon limited my abilities run around. The falling thing - I could have done that.

Forgive me.

The Bobfather forgives you... :worship

Forgive me.

YES!!! I now will sleep better from here on out.

:woo

Forgive me.

YES!!! I now will sleep better from here on out.

:woo

K, well 'Bobfather Central' has it's surveillance cams on. C, at home you get flagged for FAILURE to excessively celebrate! :cop:

Confusing, I know.....