Who do you want the Huskers to play?

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Va Tech...let's avenge one we shoulda coulda won.

FSU would be a home game for them with their prox to Jax.

GT is a relatively easy drive too from Atlanta and I think they are playing awfully well with their upset of the pre season #1 GA on the road.

Last year the Gator had 20,000 empty seats and I predict if that is where we are headed they will have a sell out with our participation and either FSU or GT. I don't know how well any of the other schools travel.

Just my two cents worth.

Florida State would be awesome . . . plus I think Georgia Tech would be too much for us.

Did Dr. Tom ever beat Free Shoes U? I don't think he did (someone please correct me if I am wrong). Thus, if my assumption is correct, and if Bo manages to pull it off -- what a way to end his first year -- doing something TO never accomplished.

He beat him in 1986.

But about the original question, I could careless who we play. Just as long as it isn't GA Tech. Want no part of trying to stop that option attack with our defense.

I guess after asking this question, you'll prolly guess who I voted for, but...

Wouldn't BC be a better game for us if we got matched up in the Gator Bowl? I just ask cause they played GT and VT to a close loss (combined 8 points), and beat FSU. There also might be a chance they can pick up the re-match against VT for a win.

Guess I can see a recruitment difference in playing a Florida team?

EDIT: Nevermind...I guess the way they are playing there's probably a slim chance we would see them anyways. FSU then...

Florida State would be awesome . . . plus I think Georgia Tech would be too much for us.

Did Dr. Tom ever beat Free Shoes U? I don't think he did (someone please correct me if I am wrong). Thus, if my assumption is correct, and if Bo manages to pull it off -- what a way to end his first year -- doing something TO never accomplished.

He beat him in 1986.

But about the original question, I could careless who we play. Just as long as it isn't GA Tech. Want no part of trying to stop that option attack with our defense.

Willie, are you sure that T.O beat FSU? I think they came to Lincoln and beat us at home. Hell, I'm getting older and may be losing my memory but I don't think we won.

Willie, are you sure that T.O beat FSU? I think they came to Lincoln and beat us at home. Hell, I'm getting older and may be losing my memory but I don't think we won.

I believe TO's Huskers played FSU at least a half dozen times... I recall at least two regular season victories in the 80's... NO bowl victories.