Bo's Approval Rating

Bo's Approval Rating  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought he met and exceeded my goals. I had thought 8-4 with a trip to San Antonio back in August and he met that and it looks like we will be going to Jacksonville instead. 8-4 is what I thought and this team pretty much played about as I thought, but I was impressed with some of the adjustments that were made along the way. Watson trying to spread things out and gear towards the players' strengths, the way the defensive line has come along, and the cast of nobodies that manned the linebacker spot about as effectively as could be expected. I think a foundation has been layed and I think Pelini did a pretty damn good job.

:yeah At first, I wasn't necessarily wanting to know how people thought Bo was doing record wise (8-4 is obviously good for a first year HC), but now I'm seeing that the team's record is really a good measuring stick for how the coach is doing (duh?). Good coaching = good fundamentals = execution = wins. They weren't all wins of course. When mistakes were made, it almost always meant a touchdown. We gave up a lot of big plays. The adjustments that were made shows that this team will get better as they learn from their mistakes. :thumbs

I went with slightly better than expected. From the start I thought 7 regular season wins was likely, 8 or 6 a possibility. So that's a little better than I expected. And the team has shown a good amount of improvement, probably a little more than I expected there, too. Obviously I want to win the bowl game, but either way I'll consider this a good season.

I keep hearing that we should have beaten Texas Tech, and on that day we should have I guess. But I think we caught them on a off day and us on very good day. I doubt that if played again we would do as well as we did that day. But that is just me. They are a very good team that beat Texas and Oklahoma State, and just forgot how to play against Oklahoma.

I am not happy with the loss, but my guess is if it was played again we would not win and it would not be as close as it was this time. Could be wrong, but there performances indicate they are a much better team than what we saw that day.

I keep hearing that we should have beaten Texas Tech, and on that day we should have I guess. But I think we caught them on a off day and us on very good day. I doubt that if played again we would do as well as we did that day. But that is just me. They are a very good team that beat Texas and Oklahoma State, and just forgot how to play against Oklahoma.

I am not happy with the loss, but my guess is if it was played again we would not win and it would not be as close as it was this time. Could be wrong, but there performances indicate they are a much better team than what we saw that day.

You really don't think so? I hate to compare other games or teams, but will here for argument sakes.

Baylor gave them a good game Saturday... all TT wanted and then some. I don't believe the game with them was a fluke. I believe they (The Huskers) were not only close to winning but actually had the talent and skill to pull it off that day. Obviously & unfortunately they came up short. But the Huskers did not "play" above themselves that day.

I dunno, I think a repeat game would go about the same--a toss up. Tech isn't 'there' yet, they still tend to be a little inconsistent, and their D isn't that great.

We seem to match up pretty well against them.

Slightly better than expected. I was in the 7-5 pre-season, and 8-4 is a little better. I also was expecting a game to be lost that we shouldnt lose, and that didnt happen for the first time since....sheesh 2001 maybe?

The record of the teams our 4 losses came from is 39-9. Two of the teams are in the top ten, and 3 of the 4 are going to championship games this weekend.

I predicted 14-0 National Champions when he was hired because we all know he walks on water and can cure the blind. Well at least some would tell you that.

However I really picked as good as expected. This team is better then last year which is a good step up, however there is still a long road in front of us. I think the real test of his coaching will come next year when we lose most of our key players and replace them with unproven guys.