The bright side

Bradford didn't even play the next year when Bomar was kicked off the team. If memory serves me right, they took a QB who was converted to a WR and then converted him back to QB. A lot of Texas fans were ready to lynch McCoy last year when he fell victim to a sophomore slump. We're going to see something similar here next year with Ganz gone. OU and Texas will be good next year without McCoy and Bradford no doubt. However, I highly doubt either is up for NC with new QB's starting. Florida couldn't even do it with Tebow last year even though he played a lot as a freshman. Very seldom do you see a team repeat as NC with a new QB.

the bad thing is that OU QB beat NU in the Big 12 title game that year.

as much as I hate to say this.... I think we need some good recuiting classes before we start thinking about anything more than the north. right now our class is not bad, but we need a few more difference makers to start thinking about taking on a south team head on(and not sneaking up on them like we did tech)

Bah...ISU ended in the cellar...the same place they were in 2005, 2006 and 2007....they have met all expectations of the most consistently bad team in the Big 12 North.

There should be a special bowl game set aside for teams like ISU...like the Special Olympics Bowl or something... <_<

<_< you mean like the "Toilet Bowl"?