Coaches All Big 12

Ganz did not have a chance, what a year for the QB in the Big 12, if Suh would started out the gates as a game changer he would be first team no doubt.

Any other conference, any other year in the Big 12, Ganz would be 1st Team at the least. He has nothing to be ashamed of. The Big 12 had all the offense this year it seems, as the SEC had the defense.

Ganz did not have a chance, what a year for the QB in the Big 12, if Suh would started out the gates as a game changer he would be first team no doubt.

Any other conference, any other year in the Big 12, Ganz would be 1st Team at the least. He has nothing to be ashamed of. The Big 12 had all the offense this year it seems, as the SEC had the defense.

:yeah I can't believe Suh is just 2nd team though :blink:

I thought Swift would get the nod too. But, then again, there are a lot of talented wr's putting up huge numbers this year in the Big XII.

I think Swift is the best WR in the conference. The others have star power and are good, but if I were a pro scout I'd be going after Swift.

:rollin That would make you an Scout for Kansas City Chiefs.

:angry::wtf:bs: Suh second team?!

Alex Henery not being first team All Big XII is a joke

I think if you are really honest you would not have an issue at all with Wolfert being first team. He is pretty damn solid. Not too mention he will graduate as the all time most accurate kicker in the history of college football..

I am surprised about Suh though. I thought he would get first team. There are alot of talented players though and I am sure every team has some beef over a missed player...

:angry::wtf:bs: Suh second team?!

Coaches should know better...Suh gets double teamed every f'ing play....he deserves First team....Warning to the BIg 12 coaches - now you have really pissed him off.

I thought Swift would get the nod too. But, then again, there are a lot of talented wr's putting up huge numbers this year in the Big XII.

I think Swift is the best WR in the conference. The others have star power and are good, but if I were a pro scout I'd be going after Swift.

Ze, Swift is good, but if you were a scout and took Swift over any of the top 3, you wouldn't be a scout any longer because your butt would get fired :clap

I think if you are really honest you would not have an issue at all with Wolfert being first team. He is pretty damn solid. Not too mention he will graduate as the all time most accurate kicker in the history of college football..

I am surprised about Suh though. I thought he would get first team. There are alot of talented players though and I am sure every team has some beef over a missed player...

I agree wolfort is very deserving, so I will not complain.....but IIRC herery has missed one kick...... total..... his whole career. you cant get much better than that.

and I love nate swift, but I can think of numerous WR I would take over him......

suh on the other hand.... come on

I agree wolfort is very deserving, so I will not complain.....but IIRC herery has missed one kick...... total..... his whole career. you cant get much better than that.

and I love nate swift, but I can think of numerous WR I would take over him......

suh on the other hand.... come on

Henery is 14/17 (i think, i know it's three misses though) just this year on field goals, so that is incorrect memory there.

I stand by my comment, Swift is the best receiver in the conference. Swifr is always open and he never drops the ball, and always makes key plays--he's gotta lotta savvy. He's a senior. Crabtree and Briscoe, Maclin. dez Bryant may be better athletes, but they are not better receivers/players, right now. But they are all sophs, i think.

My 2nd choice for receiving, though he's a tight end, would be Gresham from OU. Tie between Maclin and Briscoe for 3rd.

I stand by my comment, Swift is the best receiver in the conference. Swifr is always open and he never drops the ball, and always makes key plays--he's gotta lotta savvy. He's a senior. Crabtree and Briscoe, Maclin. dez Bryant .....

WAY too many extreme words to be taken seriously as a scout.