All whites for the Gator!!!!

It's so funny how many people complain about keeping all of our "traditions" alive and don't want to change anything or go against the grain.

I think b1ack0uts are absolutely horrible ideas. That's also part of the reason that I think the all whites are a horrible idea. Neither one has any tradition behind it. I didn't know football had changed into a fashion show where you needed to look so cool with a certain uniform.

Earlier this year, anyone that mentioned changing anything (i.e. b1ack0ut) was immediately attacked for going against tradition. I guess it's ok to change traditions as long as it's the one YOU want to change.

I think that we should wear sky blue and a hint of fushia. I don't care what we wear, white w/ red, red w/ white, all red, all white, or if the black even shows up. This is a neverending discussion that will raise up every 3-7 weeks kind of like a rash.

On the other hand. I hope Clemson brings out the '05 uniforms...they look FAAAABUUULOOOOUS!!!

Jad Dean (yes a guy) former Clemson kicker:

05white-lg.jpg

If the jersey was cut lower he could show off his cleavage!

:laughpound now THAT was funny.

It's so funny how many people complain about keeping all of our "traditions" alive and don't want to change anything or go against the grain.

I think b1ack0uts are absolutely horrible ideas. That's also part of the reason that I think the all whites are a horrible idea. Neither one has any tradition behind it. I didn't know football had changed into a fashion show where you needed to look so cool with a certain uniform.

Earlier this year, anyone that mentioned changing anything (i.e. b1ack0ut) was immediately attacked for going against tradition. I guess it's ok to change traditions as long as it's the one YOU want to change.

its not about fashion, its simply about looking our best on the field(white unis :horns2 )..... i mean when i get ready for work, i try and look my best, why would the fb team be any different?

tradition? in golf they "traditionally" wore plaid knickers :dumdum , just think how retarded golfers would look if they wore they're "traditional" uni's nowadays.....im not saying our "traditional" away unis are retarded, just sayin the all white's look friggin sweet!!

oh, and im all for the b******* for a game every couple years..... not that it has any relevance to this thread.

I think that we should wear sky blue and a hint of fushia. I don't care what we wear, white w/ red, red w/ white, all red, all white, or if the black even shows up. This is a neverending discussion that will raise up every 3-7 weeks kind of like a rash.

On the other hand. I hope Clemson brings out the '05 uniforms...they look FAAAABUUULOOOOUS!!!

Jad Dean (yes a guy) former Clemson kicker:

05white-lg.jpg

If the jersey was cut lower he could show off his cleavage!

:laughpound now THAT was funny.

Got a helluva package though, must be a tranny.......... :thumbs Me thinks he's sportin' a woody....

Got a helluva package though, must be a tranny.......... :thumbs Me thinks he's sportin' a woody....

You examined that picture a little too close...

yea, u r prolly right! :lol: Well, upon 1st gaze I thought it was a chic, so I had to verify...still ambiguous though. His/her name is prolly 'Pat'! ;)

It's Jad. First and only 'Jad' that I've ever heard of.

Parents were thinking Jada. Upon further review (possibly with ZeBop's help) dropped the a.

I think 'Jad' is another one of those hermaphrodidic(?) names.....he musta had a rough childhood @ school. :blink: