Team MVP

holvy83

Hands down I think it has to be Ganz. He broke two records this season for most passing yards and total offense. He held this team together during a coaching change, provided great leadership, and made a ton of great plays with his feet and his arm. Despite who the media may choose for the Heisman, Joe Ganz is my Heisman winner :w00t

Defensively.. gotta be Suh, with the pressure and plays he made he single-handedly took our defense to another level

Offensively.. not sure I can give it to Ganz, yes he's made some big plays but he's also been responsible for quite a few bone-headed plays. So, I gotta give it to swift.

Offensively.. not sure I can give it to Ganz, yes he's made some big plays but he's also been responsible for quite a few bone-headed plays. So, I gotta give it to swift.

That's not the point. How many big plays you have is irrelevant, and Swift has only had a few in the first place. Ganz manages the game extremely well, and is 14th in the country in passing efficiency, and way better than Taylor's efficiency his senior year.

There is absolutely no doubt that it is Joe Ganz.

That's not the point. How many big plays you have is irrelevant, and Swift has only had a few in the first place. Ganz manages the game extremely well, and is 14th in the country in passing efficiency, and way better than Taylor's efficiency his senior year.

There is absolutely no doubt that it is Joe Ganz.

Ganz was only as good as the guys around him, without Swift, Peterson, Lucky etc... he would have struggled. which speaks volumes about this team!