Onoxious fans

Hopefully you guys can help me out here. I'm trying to get a good flavor for midwestern football, since we don't play teams from out there very often. I'm just wondering, in the opinion of Nebraska folks, what team that you play at least semi-regularly has the most obnoxious fans? My vote for down here, personally, is Georgia and Florida State. Marshall's were pretty bad too when they came to our place a while back. LSU's were pretty rude when we played them in a bowl several years ago.

Hopefully you guys can help me out here. I'm trying to get a good flavor for midwestern football, since we don't play teams from out there very often. I'm just wondering, in the opinion of Nebraska folks, what team that you play at least semi-regularly has the most obnoxious fans? My vote for down here, personally, is Georgia and Florida State. Marshall's were pretty bad too when they came to our place a while back. LSU's were pretty rude when we played them in a bowl several years ago.

As a two time Georgia grad, I will admit that Georgia fans are pretty terrible in many aspects as well as rude, but having been up to Clemson for a few games I can say that y'all DEFINITELY have your share of "onoxious" redneck fans.

I went to that LSU game at the peach bowl and one of the LSU fans called my buds 6 yr. old a bitch because she was wearing a Clemson outfit, we were at JOCKS AND JILLS, he did end up eating his comments.

I went to that LSU game at the peach bowl and one of the LSU fans called my buds 6 yr. old a bitch because she was wearing a Clemson outfit, we were at JOCKS AND JILLS, he did end up eating his comments.

:o

The LSU dude probably would have kept his mouth shut if she hadn't flipped him off first.

j/k :-)

NOT South Carolina?

Here: Colorado, Kansas St., Mizzou somewhat of late.

There was the infamous CU student section clearing ala security guards(during the game) back in '05 because they were pissed since we opened a big can of whoop azz on them when we were the dawg. They were throwing their usual crap onto the field. Was a beautiful thing! :w00t Then they got totally slaughtered(70-3?) in the CCG by Vince Young and TX. Barnett gets fired and and eventually we get Shawn Watson, their OC from that team.

We went on to beat MEEChicken in the Alamo Bowl, also as the dawg! :w00t:w00t

ISU Cyclones fans just basically throw a party and a FB game breaks out.

NOT South Carolina?

Obnoxious Coots? Hell, its not just the shamecock fans but also their players.

bDzl1dJthYo

At the beginning of the video you can see where the coot players went out of their way to "greet" our players as they ran down the hill to take the field pre-game. Note: The visiting team enters the field from the opposite side of the hill. The coots came over to talk trash and start some trouble. That's how it began. Later in the video you can see with less than 6 minutes left in the game the coots start a brawl. They were already getting their chicken butts kicked 27-9. Clemson not only finished the chickin-kickin game but kicked their arses in the brawl they started. Later in the video you can see the coot thugs fighting amongst themselves. They are classless as are a large portion of their fans.

BTW, this is what happened to coot #97 after chasing after one of our players in the endzone:

fwnewbpXQ3M

We don't much like each other. The Clemson-USuC rivalry is the 3rd longest uninterrupted series in college football a streak that has run since 1909. Recall that the series was interrupted between 1902 to 1909 (seven years) because of riots and violence between the two. The coots have a long history of starting trouble and for that I give them the award for most obnoxious fans. The coots generally start "it" and Clemson finishes it.

Here's a rather biased take on the 1902 incident by a coot blogger: Coot doesn't take responsibility for riot

p.s. the blogger mentions at the end something about how Clemson should let USCjr celebrate their victory after the game. FYI coot: You let your alligator mouth overload your chicken arse butt. As usual, you run your mouth and don't back it up.