No intrastate rival

ClemBert

I was just wondering if Nebraska fans ever wish they had an intrastate rival. There are so many great intrastate rivalries across the country that really make it fun to watch even though you might not have a dog in the fight. I think that state universities without an intrastate rival make for a much more unified state though. But it is just so doggone fun to poke fun at your intrastate rival that I wonder if y'all ever think you're missing out on this part of college football. Thoughts?

for nu it wouldn't be a good thing...nebraska isn't exactly talent rich or very populated...that is why everyone in neb. roots for nu..it unifies us..it would be devastating to have the state divided on who to root for...now for a school like ucla or usc(just an example) this is great...

for nu it wouldn't be a good thing...nebraska isn't exactly talent rich or very populated...that is why everyone in neb. roots for nu..it unifies us..it would be devastating to have the state divided on who to root for...now for a school like ucla or usc(just an example) this is great...

nuff said...

I was just wondering if Nebraska fans ever wish they had an intrastate rival. There are so many great intrastate rivalries across the country that really make it fun to watch even though you might not have a dog in the fight. I think that state universities without an intrastate rival make for a much more unified state though. But it is just so doggone fun to poke fun at your intrastate rival that I wonder if y'all ever think you're missing out on this part of college football. Thoughts?

Possibly, but there simply aren't enought people in Nebraska to support two schools the size of UNL.