Bowl Mania Special on ESPN2 now

JTrain

there analysis seemed well researched and thought-out, but i cant help but to want to be the underdog. i like the fact they picked us ('cept the bachelor, but come on, really?) but i wish they wouldnt. and if our d-line as a whole isnt the best in the big XII, im having a hard time finding one that is much better, or that did more with less behind them.

They put their third tier of CFB analysts on for Bowl Mania. Ed and Robert both picked Nebraska, The Bachelor chose Clemson.

Ed said we have the best defensive line in the Big 12 :clap I completely disagree, but I'll accept the praise nonetheless.

Our OL has been patchwork all season but they finally started to play well together over the past few games. No telling what a month off will do but I worry about them more than anything else about us. If Nebraska's DL plays well, then it could be a long day for us especially if we can't get Davis and Spiller going.

The Bachelor is fairly confident in a Florida win. I missed the other two, though... anyone see who they picked?

In the preseason he picked OU to win it all. I wonder why he changed

reality tv starring former canadian florida quarterbacking glamazon=small brain. its science. he doesnt remember how he did his hair this morning, he just knows it looks good

I hesitate on calling them the best. Missouri and Oklahoma running through it like butter would make some concern.

But I do feel they were the most improved, and that comes from experience and great coaching down the line, the fact that kids really started buying in is to be considered. Developing faith in your team mates and actually becoming a team was the biggest step this program took this year. That part of the equation will only get better I think.

I hesitate on calling them the best. Missouri and Oklahoma running through it like butter would make some concern.

But I do feel they were the most improved, and that comes from experience and great coaching down the line, the fact that kids really started buying in is to be considered. Developing faith in your team mates and actually becoming a team was the biggest step this program took this year. That part of the equation will only get better I think.

:yeah

I go with TX d-line as the best, then probably OU.