CB Travis Hawkins

Well... not true. I do like to discuss stuff. Unfortunately, I am not technologically adroit enough to PM you --- that is, I don't know how to do it.

All I trying to get at is that we should speak with authority only if we can justify that we have a a position of authority that is warranted.

If you know for a fact that these guys will make the grade then that is great news --- all of us here will be very pleased to know that. Of course, if you do not know that such is the case, and you are like most of us --- just guessing and going off of what the recruiting publications --- then, well, what you say is just like anyone else... at which point, then speaking in terms of qualifiers such as"I think that...," or "it seems to me...." or, according to X, ..."

I'm not trying to rile you up.

If you do actually KNOW that grades will be a non-issue, then let us know that you KNOW and are not guessing (or hoping).

Does this make sense?

rob, there are very few people who make a habit of 'trying to call me out', and you happen to have a history of that.

Over my posting history that you can check and others can verify for me, I normally will not speak just to speak. I've been around here long enough that I like to think I have earned some sort of credibility. Maybe I am wrong in thinking so?

That's why I am not as vocal about the recruiting this year as I was in years past. Either people don't believe ya, or they think you're blowing smoke out your ass. That is the biggest reason why I haven't given any extended information about recruits other than the "public releases". I guess people don't take the time to realize that some of us may have first hand knowledge on this subject.

Exactly. Read it or dont. I prefer to read Willies posts.

rob, there are very few people who make a habit of 'trying to call me out', and you happen to have a history of that.

Over my posting history that you can check and others can verify for me, I normally will not speak just to speak. I've been around here long enough that I like to think I have earned some sort of credibility. Maybe I am wrong in thinking so?

Classic. I'm pretty sure you said I was the only one you ever had issues with Willie. Hmmmmm, seems to me that just isn't the case.

Classic. I'm pretty sure you said I was the only one you ever had issues with Willie. Hmmmmm, seems to me that just isn't the case.

If you need to discuss anything other than the topic with him. PM him or bring it to the shed.

Back to topic please.

The fact that you guys continue to be skeptics when Willie and others have given inside information is ridiculous. Willie's posts (and other insiders' posts) are the best thing about our recruiting section. Without them, I would contribute and visit much, much less.

I am incapable of seeing how these types of posts are bad, and why people feel the need to 'call people out.' Without them, it's just a bunch of regular joes speculating and wondering, which is very boring.

If you need to discuss anything other than the topic with him. PM him or bring it to the shed.

Back to topic please.

Agreed. How close are we to actually at least getting a strong foot in the door? It's one thing to have Ankrah trying to get him to come here but another to get him here on a visit or get a coach into his living room. Hopefully Jason's got good influence. He looks like a top flight prospect.

And, as Hanc asks --- how do you know this?

rob, lets quit with the nonsense. You really do not want to discuss anything more than you want to rile people up.

If you really want to know though, PM me.

Well... not true. I do like to discuss stuff. Unfortunately, I am not technologically adroit enough to PM you --- that is, I don't know how to do it.

All I trying to get at is that we should speak with authority only if we can justify that we have a a position of authority that is warranted.

If you know for a fact that these guys will make the grade then that is great news --- all of us here will be very pleased to know that. Of course, if you do not know that such is the case, and you are like most of us --- just guessing and going off of what the recruiting publications --- then, well, what you say is just like anyone else... at which point, then speaking in terms of qualifiers such as"I think that...," or "it seems to me...." or, according to X, ..."

I'm not trying to rile you up.

If you do actually KNOW that grades will be a non-issue, then let us know that you KNOW and are not guessing (or hoping).

Does this make sense?

Go to one of Willies posts. In the bottom left corner there is a tab that says PM on it. Hit that. It will pull up a message screen. Put a title in and then type your message and send it.

If you need more assistants, I can help..

Thanks!

Back to topic please.

Agreed. How close are we to actually at least getting a strong foot in the door? It's one thing to have Ankrah trying to get him to come here but another to get him here on a visit or get a coach into his living room. Hopefully Jason's got good influence. He looks like a top flight prospect.

He does look great.

Perhaps, if he is really inclined, he could simply enroll in classes and start school in a few weeks. It is all electronic now. Easy to do.

If Ankrah is really pumped about NU and Travis is his biuddy, well.... they want to make it happen... it is possible.

But I'd agree seems difficult in such short notice. Lets hope though that it can happen.

Wow, I watched the video and this kid has some serious speed. It would be a great get. I believe I remember watching an interview on KETV (Omaha News) Sports with Bo and he was talking about the recruiting class and said that he is hoping to bring in 23 new recruits (I think that's what he said) and also that there would be a few that it looks like might not make it to Lincoln.

I wish I could find that somewhere, but I can't.

Does anyone know how soon he will be enrolling?

He will enrolling at MD next fall..........

So he's not considering NU anymore?

He is having second thoughts about his commitment to MD but he's still a solid commit. He is talking to Nebraska, Florida, Tennessee, and Bama. So no one can say that he's not going to MD after all. Stay tuned...........