Thunder and Lightning

That poor lightning is the reason Clemson stayed in the game...his returns were pretty good. And I don't think he got freaking lit up by Dennard....he was cutting and falling down on the play (it was a nice hit, but just stating the facts).

The Huskers did a very nice job of containing him on offense and eventually on returns....it was an amazing game by the Blackshirts and they deserve a lot of credit for this effort.

I was pleased with the Clemson O-Coordinators decision to continue to try and run the ball over and over, not sure why he did it. With their receivers' size and speed, they could have passed all day on us. I was sh**'n my pants the last drive when they were going right down the field on us. Thank God Pelini dialed up the pressure and Hagg came from out of nowhere to finish the game. Great game by both teams, looks like the right people are running both teams.

Arguably the most sound, best defensive performance in my eyes the entire season. Forget the 14 points they gave up, that wouldn't have happened had it not been for the offense creating turnovers for Clemson. No turnovers and smart offensive play, this game would have been a shut out or very low scoring game for Clemson.

Arguably the most sound, best defensive performance in my eyes the entire season. Forget the 14 points they gave up, that wouldn't have happened had it not been for the offense creating turnovers for Clemson. No turnovers and smart offensive play, this game would have been a shut out or very low scoring game for Clemson.

Yeah! progress made during the break. Nice work by the coaches and team leaders.

That poor lightning is the reason Clemson stayed in the game...his returns were pretty good. And I don't think he got freaking lit up by Dennard....he was cutting and falling down on the play (it was a nice hit, but just stating the facts).

The Huskers did a very nice job of containing him on offense and eventually on returns....it was an amazing game by the Blackshirts and they deserve a lot of credit for this effort.

That's what the announcers said. But I don't think they got that one right, it was still a heck of a hit. Spiller got the wind knocked out of him and he really staggered to the sideline afterwards.

That's what the announcers said. But I don't think they got that one right, it was still a heck of a hit. Spiller got the wind knocked out of him and he really staggered to the sideline afterwards.

yea your right he sat there for a little bit with his helmet off and who could blame him :bonez

yea your right he sat there for a little bit with his helmet off and who could blame him :bonez

he was clutching his left arm babying it as he went there. so yeah i think he got lit up.

It was a great hit, but I wouldn't put in the same category as the hit on Helu....IMO, that is getting lit up. There is no doubt it was a great hit and it made him sit there for a little bit to gather himself. As far as what the announcers said, I wouldn't believe anything they were saying. You can't tell me he was standing straight up and was not trying to cut when the hit came.

Again, don't get me wrong, it was a great hit....I was just trying to point out that it wasn't one of those freakish hits.