B12 North 3-0

RedDenver

Especially after hearing the anouncers, I believe during the OSU game saying that the big 12 as a conference isn't as good as a whole because when the SEC is playing the bowls they cheer for other SEC teams and the people in the big 12 won't.

I have to say that I always do maybe the only one I don't know, but it makes us look much better when we do chear for other big 12 teams. I have to admitt though I had a tough time cheering for MIzzou not so much the team as much as Daniels. I loved the ending though, Daniels played horrible, but the TEAM ended up winning so that works for me.

Yeah you should have heard Herbstreit and all those other analysts during the USC vs. Penn State game. They just couldn't shut up about how the Pac 10 was 5-0 in bowl games this year and how they are a very underrated conference. They also couldn't pull their love from USC away for more than 10 seconds.

The Pac 10 played no interesting and formidable bowl game short of the Rose Bowl. For crying out loud, Oregon St. only beat Pitt 3-0! That is ridiculously horrible. The Big 12, on the other hand, has 8 teams in bowl games, two in BCS bowls, and is undefeated in the North. The Pac 10, as a whole, is still one of the weaker conferences.

And the south is 0-1 (as of right now). Just thought that was interesting.

Interesting point ... hopefully, both TT, Texas and OU will all show up and play.

I always root for all Big 12 teams when it comes to bowls, except for one occasion, it was the 79 Orange Bowl game I was at ... we beat OU during the year and had to play them again in that bowl ... it sucked and we lost. But other than that, can't recall ever not rooting for a Big 12 team in bowls.

Those that don't are probably folks I couldn't drink a beer with.

SheepdogMark