As a new Husker fan..

Funny that you said your band was rather disappointing Cacti. I was sitting in section 140, which was basically right where your band was pointed at, and I could hear them over our band. Of course they were blasting their music our way, and our band your way, so your band really wasn't that bad (I couldn't hear our band at all where I was sitting).

Overall the Gator Bowl was a good first bowl game that I have been to (being only 18), but I was disappointed in Jacksonville as a town. I was very impressed with the class the Clemson fans showed. I wore a Cornhead, and at first I just got some weird looks, but once the booze started flowing I think I ended up in 10+ pictures of random Clemson fans. Would love to play you guys again!!!

GBR

I was in 140 as well. It seems that the economy really effected Jacksonville; like it was a dead town. <_<

Overall it was great. Clemson fans showed tremendous class. ^^

Btw, does anyone know why there were like 10 South Carolina fans at the game?

Killer Cacti

KC Husker and I mentioned a handful of times that we wish we knew you so we could meet up for a drink. Actually, we really were just interested in seeing the "company" that you appear to "keep" according to all of your pictures. :clap Stick around and talk recruiting during the next month and keep us informed on what's happening at Clemson.

I was impressed with the fans. I thought you guys represented well. Probably 60 - 40 Clemson from my seats. For your guy's sake, hopefully Spiller will return, and for our sake, hopefully Suh will return.

Congrats on finding a young, energetic coach who will be good for the program.

It was funny sitting in Hooters at the Landing watching the Clemson - SC basketball game. Man, that rivalry is something else. Congrats on that BB win.

Killer Cacti

KC Husker and I mentioned a handful of times that we wish we knew you so we could meet up for a drink. Actually, we really were just interested in seeing the "company" that you appear to "keep" according to all of your pictures. :clap Stick around and talk recruiting during the next month and keep us informed on what's happening at Clemson.

I was impressed with the fans. I thought you guys represented well. Probably 60 - 40 Clemson from my seats. For your guy's sake, hopefully Spiller will return, and for our sake, hopefully Suh will return.

Congrats on finding a young, energetic coach who will be good for the program.

It was funny sitting in Hooters at the Landing watching the Clemson - SC basketball game. Man, that rivalry is something else. Congrats on that BB win.

Haha, I would have loved to have a drink with you guys, we were at the landing NYE. Sad to say that most of the ladies that we thought were coming backed out at the last minute, so we were down a few ladies.

Overall I had a blast, the Husker fans that I met were very down to earth and classy folks.

Thanks for the BB love, they've come a long way and are fun to watch.

just curious, do you guys do the "march to the goaline as one" thingy when visiting opponents? cause if we ever have a home and home i would respectfully ask that you wouldnt. i believe the Sea of Red might get a little nasty if something like that happened on Tom Osborne Field. :madash

They always do it, home and away.

I watched the game here in Iraq and it looked like there was plenty of fun going on in the stands. I would love to play these Tigers in Lincoln and let them experience Game Day there. I would also Like to go to a game and expeience their tradition.

What a game it was and the teams coaches and fans from each school should be proud of how they represent their schools and team.

GBR

I watched the game here in Iraq and it looked like there was plenty of fun going on in the stands. I would love to play these Tigers in Lincoln and let them experience Game Day there. I would also Like to go to a game and expeience their tradition.

What a game it was and the teams coaches and fans from each school should be proud of how they represent their schools and team.

GBR

Stay safe over there and know that most of us here at home understand and appreciate your sacrifice. It's tough being so far away from loved ones.

GBR

:thumbs

just curious, do you guys do the "march to the goaline as one" thingy when visiting opponents? cause if we ever have a home and home i would respectfully ask that you wouldnt. i believe the Sea of Red might get a little nasty if something like that happened on Tom Osborne Field. :madash

huh. thats cool i guess. it made me think of Terrell Owens runnning to the star in Dallas or something, but if its something you guys have always done as a tradition, i guess its a'ight. does the team ever get boo'ed when they do this? cause i still cant help but think the tigers would hear more than a few in Lincoln.

huh. thats cool i guess. it made me think of Terrell Owens runnning to the star in Dallas or something, but if its something you guys have always done as a tradition, i guess its a'ight. does the team ever get boo'ed when they do this? cause i still cant help but think the tigers would hear more than a few in Lincoln.

Oh they definitely get booed at times. But it's part of the pregame since Bowden came to Clemson. Also, I know for a fact that there's nothing that fires the team up more than getting booed, so it's ok to be booed.

It's nothing to insult the other team or the other university as a whole, it's primarily to show team unity. Our fans go nuts about it though. It's pretty cool to watch.