Congrats NU nation from a Clemson fan again

Congratulations Huskers. There's quite a few of these threads so I figured I wouldn't start a new one. That was definitely one of the most entertaining bowl games so far. Of course I'm disappointed because we had every chance to win but given where we were in October, I don't have much to complain about.

I've always liked Nebraska and I will continue to pull for y'all. I'd love to schedule a home and home at some point in the future.

I would love to see a home and home situation with you guys...would be a blast, plus you could see how we treat opposing fans in Lincoln...think you would be impressed. I will warn you though,we will go on Ebay and try to buy up your allocation of tickets...course we would do that in your place too.. :)

I would also love a home and home with the Huskers.

I would also Cacti but it would be awhile, our schedule is booked for the next few yrs. We do have an opening in 11-12. I will see what I can do. We have VT next yr. and Miami in 13-14 so it looks as we are playing the ACC more.

Well let's book it for 2011/2012...

I've said this to a few people after reading Clemson fan replies on various boards. The game was great, it seemed to be a clean game and the fans that I've read have been nothing but a class act. I'll root for Clemson anytime, unless they are playing a Big 12 team of course! :)

Nice job Clemson, nothing to be ashamed of. Anyone could have won that game, your speed in the first half was amazing.

Congratulations Huskers. There's quite a few of these threads so I figured I wouldn't start a new one. That was definitely one of the most entertaining bowl games so far. Of course I'm disappointed because we had every chance to win but given where we were in October, I don't have much to complain about.

I've always liked Nebraska and I will continue to pull for y'all. I'd love to schedule a home and home at some point in the future.

I would love to see a home and home situation with you guys...would be a blast, plus you could see how we treat opposing fans in Lincoln...think you would be impressed. I will warn you though,we will go on Ebay and try to buy up your allocation of tickets...course we would do that in your place too.. :)

ya home and home, good idea

I agree with the home and home as well, had a nice conversation about it with the Clemson fans in the hotel room next to us. I would go to both games in a heartbeat. Each person I met in Jacksonville wearing orange and purple was a top-class fan and it was great to have a close game with no hard feelings toward each other. I'm looking forward to playing and partying with you guys again :cheers , it was a treat.