NU Seniors

holvy83

Murtha will be a workout warrior. When scouts see him weigh-in and see a 310lbs lineman with a 6 pack they are going to drool. No homo.

Murillo

Lucky

Swift

Potter

Steinkuhler

Murtha

They should all definitely get drafted. Arm strength is really gonna hurt Ganz. Hopefully he can sneak in the 6th-7th rounds.

I don't think Ganz is really a strong NFL QB prospect, just like Chase Daniels isn't and Todd Reesing won't be either.

Ganz doesn't really have the height that the NFL generally wants, and he doesn't a lot of arm strength. "Man I see him zip balls into receivers like lightning he has a lot of arm strength!" Anybody can zip a ball 15 yards, but the NFL likes to see a guy who can chuck the ball waaay down field and have the receiver come up with it.

I think Slauson, Swifty, Lucky, Murtha, Steinkuhler, and even Pederson have chances of going somewhere.

Pretty impressive, huh? Well, let's look at how Davis fared against BCS schools. Excluding Nebraska (because Bill Callahan is an idiot), Davis barely managed to complete 50 percent of his passes against Rutgers, Illinois and Indiana.

Okay, that was a little unfair. Ouch!

^The guy gave Ganz a grade of 7-FA. Which typically doesn't mean anything good, especially since he was graded by this guy as the 23rd QB. (IOW, this guy probably doesn't think Ganz will be drafted). What I found interesting is that Ganz was ahead of Daniel at 24. Why? ...