BCS=Bowl Choker Stoop

TuffTiger

I don"t get how OKLA can alway"s lose big bowl game, od you? I know they won in 200 or ahat ever, but Whatis now up to 5 BCS loss in row? I know FLA is top drawer deal but if OKLA want"s to call it also top drawer they can win ever now and agian,okay? Can be Stoop sun visor is to tight and cause brain crap.

I think BCS canbe

Bowl Choker Stoop

or

Blown Chance Sooner"s

or

Big12 Choose bad champoin'S for game.

I wish Big12 South pull the load in bowl seaons since the Big12 North that ever made of fun did find by win"S of TAH,GBR, KU. :moreinteresting

Since you"r best GBR had good seson I will ward you"re team the corn riding pikle award :nanalama an be Coach Pelini will now award that Blackshirt so many of you want you"re defense to wear.

TuffTigerColumbia,MU.

Oklahoma probably should have won this game. However, I must say, I don't think anyone can say the D lost it for them. They made stops when necessary and made Florida scratch and claw for 24 points.

Now I will have to listen all next year how Tebow is the second coming of Christ...

Choke-lahoma really blew this one.

I don"t get how OKLA can alway"s lose big bowl game, od you? I know they won in 200 or ahat ever, but Whatis now up to 5 BCS loss in row? I know FLA is top drawer deal but if OKLA want"s to call it also top drawer they can win ever now and agian,okay? Can be Stoop sun visor is to tight and cause brain crap.

I think BCS canbe

Bowl Choker Stoop

or

Blown Chance Sooner"s

or

Big12 Choose bad champoin'S for game.

I wish Big12 South pull the load in bowl seaons since the Big12 North that ever made of fun did find by win"S of TAH,GBR, KU. :moreinteresting

Since you"r best GBR had good seson I will ward you"re team the corn riding pikle award :nanalama an be Coach Pelini will now award that Blackshirt so many of you want you"re defense to wear.

TuffTigerColumbia,MU.

Hmm... How about Choklahoma?

Oklahoma probably should have won this game. However, I must say, I don't think anyone can say the D lost it for them. They made stops when necessary and made Florida scratch and claw for 24 points.

Now I will have to listen all next year how Tebow is the second coming of Christ...

D'oh! you beat me to it. :)

D'oh! you beat me to it. :)

I already heard someone say that this morning at work. Choke-la-homa!!

I think the way Stoops was micromanaging may push Bradford to the NFL.

I think that if a guy can take you to 3-4 NC games, he has earned the repect he should getting. I think we all know a coach very well that went to a few NC games and fell flat on his face........and now most of us worship the ground he walks on........ Anyone who thinks Stoops should be fired is a complete $%@^$^#. ( I actually couldn't think of a good word :) , so go ahead and use your own.....heck, you can even use "brilliant" if you choose)........

Stoops is a great coach, who hasn't faired well in BCS..........didn't want to be at Fiesta vs Boise (see Alabama)........got beat by a great USC team in NC.........and had opportunities last night. I would have kicked fg early, but that is me..... Stoops didn't let a pass go through his hands resulting in an INT....If he makes that catch, Sooners probably score and take lead..... How is that Stoops fault?

Don't get it.

** but the "choke-lahoma" is funny stuff......that I will use with some of my buddies....good stuff

Stoops has lost 5 BCS bowls in a row....3 of them being for the National Championship. Fans here are already saying OU needs to get rid of Stoops. However, as long as Stoops keeps getting OU back to the BCS games, he's safe. Not too mention, just getting to the National Championship game so often is a huge draw for recruits.

I'd like a chance to win only 1 out of 4 national titles in a 9 year span. I could live with that kind of failure in football.

A lot of people don't add in the fact that Stoops has had a lot of assistant leave to take other jobs too. He makes great hires and keeps them in the top ten while managing a revolving door of assistant coaches, this is impressive. If Stoops could keep the same staff for at least 3 seasons I think they would win another NC.