Vote for next years quarterback

Vote for next years quarterback  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Spano only cause I WANT him to start. If you ask me who I think WILL start, then I have to go with Lee. I'm just not seeing that "it" factor in Witt. He's had how many snaps, and he's fumbled it (or come DAMN close) too many times for me to feel comfortable with him under center.

I get that he's apparently a great QB in the film room. But when it comes to game time, he hasn't seemed exactly composed.

I think Lee's game experience and competitiveness will win out when it comes crunch time.

has there been anything more about whether spano may transfer or not?

Also, what are people basing their vote on? It seems that Witt was the #2 quarterback for a reason, yet he isn't getting much support on here.

Rumors are that Lee was going to be getting the next drive after Witt fumbled if ganz wasn't ready.

wow, I jokingly said Zach Ruiz because I knew he wouldn't have any votes. But I thought witt and green would have more votes. I wouldn't have guessed Spano would have had more than Witt and Green.

I think next year will be Witt starting with working in Lee, in a two quarterback system. But I would be surprised to see any of Lee, Witt, Spano, or Green starting. IMO I want Green to redshirt with Witt starting- I think he could be a more physically blessed Zac Taylor with Lee being more of a Sam Keller and Spano, Ebke, and Ruiz being the Beu(Sp?) Davis.

If I had to choose who I want, I would pick Witt, because he is a smart player, but I could go with any of them.

I honestly dont care who plays along as they win.

I'm on the Cody Green bandwagon along with many others but what about Taylor Martinez? He's coming in with a shot to play quarterback and according to the LA Times was "most indispensable player on the top team in California -- and The Times' Glenn Davis Award winner as the top player in the Southland in 2008". He should be on the list.

I'm on the Cody Green bandwagon along with many others but what about Taylor Martinez? He's coming in with a shot to play quarterback and according to the LA Times was "most indispensable player on the top team in California -- and The Times' Glenn Davis Award winner as the top player in the Southland in 2008". He should be on the list.

My understanding is that he's going to NU to be a DB even though he is a good HS QB.

They may have to break out the duct tape if they start Witt or he better learn to hang onto the ball in the offseason.

The Martinez thing is interesting because on the one hand, we told Cody Green he was the only QB for our class, and on the other, supposedly Taylor thinks that our staff is going to give him the chance to play QB. This just doesn't add up.

Cody Green is NOT going to be next year's QB.

HuskerTrucker, which of these candidates would qualify as "one-and-done"??