News out of Clemson

Clempsun

That's a new one- mother wants him to go so he's staying.

Sorry to go OT and especially since this during his senior season, but this gave me visions of Jammel Lord's mom crying after a game (don't remember which one-Colorado maybe) telling the reporters, "My baby's goin' to league, he's goin' to league my baby!"

And then repeated that for every question the reported asked

Just wanted to let you Husker fans knows that CJ Spiller will return to Clemson for his Senior season. I for one am very suprised that he is coming back but no doubt very excited. He said that his mother wanted him to go pro and he was given a 1st round projection by the NFL draft committee. So, here is to one more season watching CJ Spiller run away from people....

He's a real good back, and returner, like a waterfly that guy....doesn't seem to enjoy contact though. How come he only netted like 2 yds against us?

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to let you Husker fans knows that CJ Spiller will return to Clemson for his Senior season. I for one am very suprised that he is coming back but no doubt very excited. He said that his mother wanted him to go pro and he was given a 1st round projection by the NFL draft committee. So, here is to one more season watching CJ Spiller run away from people....

He's a real good back, and returner, like a waterfly that guy....doesn't seem to enjoy contact though. How come he only netted like 2 yds against us?

Because Clemson's OL couldn't block out DL, just a hunch... :dumdum

• 1 month later...

Spiller has a little bit of talent and is fun to watch play football.

*bump*

I had fun watching him get knocked around like a pinball in the Gatorbowl. :lol:

(I secretly still wish he would have signed with us. He's a great one.)