Starting RB?

I agree - I hope they redshirt a lot of guys just like they did this year. I wonder what walk-on player is going to make the most impact. We really do not know too much about the walk-ons who redshirted this past year. I'm sure there will be a jem in there somewhere. Also - how many walk-ons do they invite this year?

I agree - I hope they redshirt a lot of guys just like they did this year. I wonder what walk-on player is going to make the most impact. We really do not know too much about the walk-ons who redshirted this past year. I'm sure there will be a jem in there somewhere. Also - how many walk-ons do they invite this year?

Well get this, the youngest Grixby brother (Ronnell, sp?) got arrested in Sarpy Country with his two brothers (Cortney included) for making terroristic threats and 3rd degree assault (a misdemeanor). So there goes one walk on..

Other than that, however, I haven't heard much about any of the walk-ons.

I remember earlier in the season when Q ran a guy over during the game. They asked him after the game about it and he said something like "I thought about jumping over him, but I decided to leave that kind of thing to Roy."

Q and Helu are two different runners... so how are you going to pick one over the other? I never felt like there was a play were Helu left even a single yard on the field. That is one of the main reasons I like him, but Q developed through out the season as well. I bet it will be like this year where we constantly heard coaches say 'who ever is on will get the touches'.

Rex and Robinson will probably redshirt, and i bet we will see mendoza next year much as we saw Q this year. He will be the feature back at a game or two, but we will think of him as the 3rd option. We will see Okafor as we saw Mendoza and we will all say how he needs more touches as well.

Also, can I get some help on how to pronounce Helu. Early in the season everyone was saying HAYloo, then at the end of the year announcers were saying Hellu. which is it?

I remember earlier in the season when Q ran a guy over during the game. They asked him after the game about it and he said something like "I thought about jumping over him, but I decided to leave that kind of thing to Roy."

Q and Helu are two different runners... so how are you going to pick one over the other? I never felt like there was a play were Helu left even a single yard on the field. That is one of the main reasons I like him, but Q developed through out the season as well. I bet it will be like this year where we constantly heard coaches say 'who ever is on will get the touches'.

Rex and Robinson will probably redshirt, and i bet we will see mendoza next year much as we saw Q this year. He will be the feature back at a game or two, but we will think of him as the 3rd option. We will see Okafor as we saw Mendoza and we will all say how he needs more touches as well.

Also, can I get some help on how to pronounce Helu. Early in the season everyone was saying HAYloo, then at the end of the year announcers were saying Hellu. which is it?

Pretty sure it's pronounced Hayloo.

Pretty sure it's pronounced Hayloo.

Actually, I saw in an interview where the media was asking him the same question and he said that it is pronounced Helloo