I saw Bo today

I saw Bo once too. After a bad mountain biking accident (hit my head on a rock after falling 50 ft. off a cliff), I was lying unconscious and saw a shaft of light. As I moved toward the source, I expected to see a long-haired guy with a beard, but nope, it was Bo.

And now it starts.

I saw Bo once too. After a bad mountain biking accident (hit my head on a rock after falling 50 ft. off a cliff), I was lying unconscious and saw a shaft of light. As I moved toward the source, I expected to see a long-haired guy with a beard, but nope, it was Bo.

And now it starts.

A shaft of light? :lol:

Just wrong on so many levels. :clap

Bo runs by my house in the North Bottoms everyday...

Do you want a cookie? j/k

Nope, thanks though. I was saying it in a manner to poke fun at the original poster.

that's polite. A HS kid obviously, make fun of him. Really want to find out who the kid being asked to walk on is dont ya?

Well lets see, the poster is from Millard, and Ty Kildow is from Millard South...so I put two and two together. Also he's in high school, I think he can handle a joke.

Bo runs by my house in the North Bottoms everyday...

Do you want a cookie? j/k

Nope, thanks though. I was saying it in a manner to poke fun at the original poster.

that's polite. A HS kid obviously, make fun of him. Really want to find out who the kid being asked to walk on is dont ya?

Well lets see, the poster is from Millard, and Ty Kildow is from Millard South...so I put two and two together. Also he's in high school, I think he can handle a joke.

I'm just impressed the young man is in high school and has over 2000 posts.