Trash Talk

HUSKER 37

how can anyone not go for the Cards?? It would be pretty sweet if they take it

The Cards got out here shortly before I did.

I remember my Brother having season tickets and taking me to my first game (Preseason against Chicago).

On the way to Sun Devil Stadium, he warned me, "This isn't near as good as the Football we were used to watching in Lincoln".

He wuz right!

The ownership was really frustrating all these years..I think he (Bill Bidwell) is the son of the original owner back when they were the Chicago Cardinals..But I think this was the first season they actually signed their first round draft pick before preseason was over since...ever...Probably improving with his Son (Michael?) taking over management the last few seasons.

There was a former Linebacker (Jamir Miller) who told one of the local radio stations, that the team only supplied one pair of shoes for the whole season..Luckily, he was a first rounder, and one of the local shoestores gave him several pairs..he became the unofficial team shoe supplier for a few seasons.

I can't help but feel that this is a one time deal..THey're already speculating Warner will go to the Bears via free agency, and I'd be surprised if the OC is still here next season (I'm almost predicting the Chiefs might take a chance on him to replace Herm..you know..what with the latest youth movement).

Bidwell never seemed all that interested in making the post season before..(Meant having to buy extra plane tickets), but now that he's getting a taste of bandwagon fans jumping on..and having a new stadium..he might find he likes it.

However...

Some of the players are easy to like..

Larry Fitzgerald publicly offered to restructure his four-year, $40 million deal from last spring just so the Cardinals can re-up Anquan Boldin, his fellow Pro Bowl receiving mate who wants a raise on his $22.75 million deal that has two years left. Apparently, though, the Cardinals are roughly $40 million under the salary cap already, so freeing up money doesn't seem to be an issue.

:) Lifelong Steeler fan here :)

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO

"I'VE GOT A FEELIN', PITTSBURGHS GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL"...... another anthemn from the 70's

Bring on the terrible towel..... Harrison-Woodley = watch out Warner

A 6-pack would be nice...just to officially put the stamp on being the all-time greatest NFL franshcise....

Collin Cowherd put it this way....... Pittsburgh Steelers = blue collar, selfless, hard-working, go about your business football team........ they are the ANTI-COWBOYS :clap Hey, I didn't say it , he did !!!!

Don't want to talk trash, cause Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin, Breaston are dynamite and if the CURTAIN can't get to Warner, it will be a long day......and Cards will win.