SIGNED ATH Bronson Marsh

I was thinking about this today. I was wondering if Bo would bring him in in this class if Carnes chose to go elsewhere.

The grumblings from those inside have said yes. Reason being is he can get a look at QB this next year when we're stacked, and then if it doesn't work out he can switch by the end of fall camp. He would still RS regardless, but Turner is a lot more solid as as prospect tbh.

I was thinking about this today. I was wondering if Bo would bring him in in this class if Carnes chose to go elsewhere.

Dude, you made someone mad, you're getting gigged -1 on like every post. im trying to get you back up lol. not sure why, all were solids posts. just a heads up

• Fire 2

Dude, you made someone mad, you're getting gigged -1 on like every post. im trying to get you back up lol. not sure why, all were solids posts. just a heads up

:lol:

I could care less. I never hit the -1s on anyones posts. The people that have read this board for awhile know what to think. Im not worried about my reputation icon on here.

• Fire 4

:lol:

I could care less. I never hit the -1s on anyones posts. The people that have read this board for awhile know what to think. Im not worried about my reputation icon on here.

LOL i just got gigged for that post.

• Fire 1

EZ-E is a solid poster who shares good info!

A solid poster who is supposed to be on vacation from the board until Wednesday. What happened EZ-E? Our precious little emoticons just too irresistable to stay away from? :hellloooo Or maybe this guy? chuckleshuffle

No but seriously what happened?

I was feeling chest pains. I had a mild heart attack after Carnes committed to WKU. Then I proceeded to tell a prospective poster that if he came to huskerboard that I would die for him. :lol:

Just call me Urban Meyer. I thought I was ready for a break but then decided it was too hard to stay away. :)

• Fire 3

EZ-E is a solid poster who shares good info!

A solid poster who is supposed to be on vacation from the board until Wednesday. What happened EZ-E? Our precious little emoticons just too irresistable to stay away from? :hellloooo Or maybe this guy? chuckleshuffle

No but seriously what happened?

I was feeling chest pains. I had a mild heart attack after Carnes committed to WKU. Then I proceeded to tell a prospective poster that if he came to huskerboard that I would die for him. :lol:

Just call me Urban Meyer. I thought I was ready for a break but then decided it was too hard to stay away. :)

HAHAH! Nice. Well good to have you back sir!

• Fire 1

I almost wouldn't mind Marsh getting a scholarship now. The sooner he gets in, the sooner that scholarship opens up again - I mean, if he's going to get one anyway. I'm still shocked he ended up getting offered, so that may sound bitter on my part. But hey, if it's an offer, may as well count it earlier. If he surprises and makes an impact, all the better. I'm sure he's chomping at the bit to do so and will wish him best of luck here.

Not sure if anyone knows...what do they plan on doing with Marsh? Keep the greyshirt or are they going to give him a schollie? Didn't know if anyone knew for sure or not. Sorry if I am dedhoarse with the same question as everyone else. :lol:

It's going to be a summertime decision. He can workout on campus all summer etc, Bo and Carl can't watch though. Dobson will report back. If he is coming along well enough in workouts they will schollie him in the fall. If not they will wait until January. That is the decision that staff is taking per OWH