DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Heard Owa just cancelled his ESPN announcement and will wait and decide over the next week or two. He is still just not sure where he wants to go and really wants to step back and go over everything again and weigh out everything accordingly. Heard this from "very reliable source." He is just a very deliberate young man and wants no doubt when he decides.

This would be shocking, but compared to what everything else is saying is good news if true.

This is something that actually wouldn't shock me if it were true.

I cant take this anymore i hope that he is N today. But if it takes a couple more weeks thats cool as long as he goes where we all know he should!

from these posts it sounds like he wants to go to NU but is scared to move that far away from home. I think his heart still lies at NU but is scared to be away from his family. it is the classic home sick delima.

Agreed. I've felt all along that the distance factor is bigger for Owa himself than he's letting on. It is a tough decision for a family-oriented kid, but if he goes to Nebraska, he won't regret it.

that doesn't make sense if he goes to UCLA, if you are over three hours away from home, it's all the same distance: a plane flight.

How many straight flights are there from Omaha or Lincoln to Oregon compared to LAX.